I spent Saturday at a brand new convention in Ontario, CA called Comic Con Revolution. I had plans to take a trip around the convention center or two and take photos of cosplayers whenever there was a lull in traffic at my booth. There wasn’t one. Seriously, there was a steady flow of traffic from the time the floor opened at 9:30 AM until close to 5:00 PM. But luckily Mike Wellman, owner of The Comic Bug stores in Manhattan Beach and Culver City was clicking away and got shots of some very cool costumes including the new look Thor from Ragnarok and the martini swilling Howard the Duck.
- Comics, Toys, And Beer: The Five Points Festival
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Kiss #8, Pathfinder: Runescars #1 And James Bond: Service - May 24, 2017