I spent Saturday at a brand new convention in Ontario, CA called Comic Con Revolution. I had plans to take a trip around the convention center or two and take photos of cosplayers whenever there was a lull in traffic at my booth. There wasn’t one. Seriously, there was a steady flow of traffic from the time the floor opened at 9:30 AM until close to 5:00 PM. But luckily Mike Wellman, owner of The Comic Bug stores in Manhattan Beach and Culver City was clicking away and got shots of some very cool costumes including the new look Thor from Ragnarok and the martini swilling Howard the Duck.
- Comics, Toys, And Beer: The Five Points Festival
- Exclusive Look Inside Bryan Talbot’s Grandville: Force Majeure - October 16, 2017
- Kevin Nowlan Shares His Process Art For The Shadow/Batman #4 Cover - October 16, 2017
- Echo Kellum On Curtis Holt’s Journey To Being Mr. Terrific - October 16, 2017
- CW Seed Releases New Freedom Fighters: The Ray Promo Art - October 16, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Psi Is A More Powerful Telepath Than J’onn J’onzz - October 16, 2017