I spent Saturday at a brand new convention in Ontario, CA called Comic Con Revolution. I had plans to take a trip around the convention center or two and take photos of cosplayers whenever there was a lull in traffic at my booth. There wasn’t one. Seriously, there was a steady flow of traffic from the time the floor opened at 9:30 AM until close to 5:00 PM. But luckily Mike Wellman, owner of The Comic Bug stores in Manhattan Beach and Culver City was clicking away and got shots of some very cool costumes including the new look Thor from Ragnarok and the martini swilling Howard the Duck.
- Comics, Toys, And Beer: The Five Points Festival
- Chick-fil-A Is Closed On Sundays; Why Would You Open One In An NFL Stadium? - August 16, 2017
- Paramount Picks Up Blake Lively Spy Thriller ‘The Rhythm Section’ - August 16, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Rik Hoskin Talks Red Rising: Sons of Ares #4 - August 16, 2017
- The Planning For The Arrowverse Crossover Has Begun - August 16, 2017
- Curse Launches ‘D&D Beyond’ A Digital Resource For Dungeons & Dragons - August 16, 2017