I spent Saturday at a brand new convention in Ontario, CA called Comic Con Revolution. I had plans to take a trip around the convention center or two and take photos of cosplayers whenever there was a lull in traffic at my booth. There wasn’t one. Seriously, there was a steady flow of traffic from the time the floor opened at 9:30 AM until close to 5:00 PM. But luckily Mike Wellman, owner of The Comic Bug stores in Manhattan Beach and Culver City was clicking away and got shots of some very cool costumes including the new look Thor from Ragnarok and the martini swilling Howard the Duck.
- Comics, Toys, And Beer: The Five Points Festival
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018