I spent Saturday at a brand new convention in Ontario, CA called Comic Con Revolution. I had plans to take a trip around the convention center or two and take photos of cosplayers whenever there was a lull in traffic at my booth. There wasn’t one. Seriously, there was a steady flow of traffic from the time the floor opened at 9:30 AM until close to 5:00 PM. But luckily Mike Wellman, owner of The Comic Bug stores in Manhattan Beach and Culver City was clicking away and got shots of some very cool costumes including the new look Thor from Ragnarok and the martini swilling Howard the Duck.
- Comics, Toys, And Beer: The Five Points Festival
- Former NFL QB Vince Young Takes Shots At Jeff Fisher And Ryan Fitzpatrick - June 27, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews: Blood Brothers #1, Greatest Adventure #3 And Hero Killers #2 - June 27, 2017
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017