I’ve just seen Pirates Of The Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge. Or Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Depends where you live. Let’s call it Pirates 5.
I am embargoed for over a week to write a review. But, apparently I am allowed to say whether I liked it – and I did. And I think I should be okay to say that, yes, there is a post-credits scene. And one worth staying for. Not essential as Pirates Of The Caribbean: World’s End but a sweet reward and coda.
There have been other sites that reported a post-credit scene for Pirates 5 with details – but that’s a scene from the film proper, not the post credits.
Anyway, hope that’s of help.
- Kohl's Unveils New Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Was Headed Towards A Female Villain, Until Johnny Depp Squashed It
- The Pirates Don't Always Win: Blackmailing Ring Arrested, Including Theater Owner
- 'Pirates 5' Has Been Kidnapped And Disney Won't Pay The Ransom
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tells No Tales Is Getting A Name Change In The UK