Larry Hyrb, the man behind Major Nelson, took to Twitter yesterday to announce a huge Xbox One sale would be taking place for backwards compatible games starting on Tuesday.
Back Compat Super Sale starts 16 May with up to 75% off on 275+ titles like Call of Duty Black Ops II, Red Dead Redemption, Skate 3 & GTA IV pic.twitter.com/siy48t41xA
— Larry Hryb 💬 (@majornelson) May 12, 2017
That’s some awesome news right there as I’m sure a lot of Xbox fans would love to get some of their favorite titles. The sale is bound to spark a ton of sales as Microsoft continues to outshine Sony and Nintendo in the department of making older games from their library available for current gen systems to play. There’s no complete list of games or sale prices available yet, nor is there an official end date mentioned, so most likely you’ll need to rush in and see what you can get as quickly as possibly just in case it turns out to be a one-day sale.
- Ubisoft Announces Release Date for Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - March 18, 2018
- ‘A Summer Lesson’ Characters are Coming to Tekken 7 - March 18, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer - March 18, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason - March 18, 2018
- Pokkén Tournament DX Reveals New DLC Screenshots - March 18, 2018