Haemimont Games, the lovely people who brought you Tropico 5 will be creating a brand new sim that’s sure to make anyone who loves space and the future excited. Being published by Paradox Interactive, Surviving Mars will let you select one of several space agencies to work for as you plan out cities and help terraform one of the deadest planets in our solar system. Your goal is simple: keep the colonists alive while also expanding the cities and helping the project thrive against some of the harshest conditions a planet filled with dust storms, no ozone layer, and no water can give you. The game will be out sometime in 2018 for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and Xbox One. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer!
- Surviving Mars Next Expansion Space Race Announced
- Surviving Mars Finally Gets A Release Date For Console & PC
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018