Haemimont Games, the lovely people who brought you Tropico 5 will be creating a brand new sim that’s sure to make anyone who loves space and the future excited. Being published by Paradox Interactive, Surviving Mars will let you select one of several space agencies to work for as you plan out cities and help terraform one of the deadest planets in our solar system. Your goal is simple: keep the colonists alive while also expanding the cities and helping the project thrive against some of the harshest conditions a planet filled with dust storms, no ozone layer, and no water can give you. The game will be out sometime in 2018 for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and Xbox One. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer!
- Surviving Mars Finally Gets A Release Date For Console & PC
- Mobile Game Pigeon Pop Gets Caught Stealing Artwork - February 25, 2018
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018
- Spike Chunsoft Will Reveal 4 New Localization Games at GDC 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Xbox Teases Rise of the Tomb Raider Headed to Xbox Game Pass - February 24, 2018