Haemimont Games, the lovely people who brought you Tropico 5 will be creating a brand new sim that’s sure to make anyone who loves space and the future excited. Being published by Paradox Interactive, Surviving Mars will let you select one of several space agencies to work for as you plan out cities and help terraform one of the deadest planets in our solar system. Your goal is simple: keep the colonists alive while also expanding the cities and helping the project thrive against some of the harshest conditions a planet filled with dust storms, no ozone layer, and no water can give you. The game will be out sometime in 2018 for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and Xbox One. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer!
- Surviving Mars Finally Gets A Release Date For Console & PC
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC - May 26, 2018
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018