Haemimont Games, the lovely people who brought you Tropico 5 will be creating a brand new sim that’s sure to make anyone who loves space and the future excited. Being published by Paradox Interactive, Surviving Mars will let you select one of several space agencies to work for as you plan out cities and help terraform one of the deadest planets in our solar system. Your goal is simple: keep the colonists alive while also expanding the cities and helping the project thrive against some of the harshest conditions a planet filled with dust storms, no ozone layer, and no water can give you. The game will be out sometime in 2018 for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and Xbox One. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer!
- Surviving Mars Finally Gets A Release Date For Console & PC
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018