Last week PlayerUnknown’s Battelgrounds announced and held it’s first Charity Invitational and livestream to raise money to benefit Gamers Outreach, to help aid in hospitalized children’s recovery. That charity invitational event raised almost $225,000 USD. To commemorate this achievement the team put together a quick video to highlight the event. Because there’s nothing like giving to charity and making a highlight reel of it.
Bluehole Inc’s Battlegrounds charity highlights are definitely worth a glance if you need something to remind you of your faith in humanity. The two minute video starts off with a brief overview of Gamers Outreach before segueing into the action in PUBG matches that were part of the competition and livestream event. Because nothing holds to the spirit of giving quite like watching a bunch of pro gamers take each other out in the name of helping sick children.
You can check out the highlights from the event in the video below.
- 'PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds' Aiming To Be Completed By Year's End
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Boasts Large Sales & Revenue
- The Gaming Version Of The Hunger Games, 'The Culling', Is Headed To Xbox One
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018