Last week PlayerUnknown’s Battelgrounds announced and held it’s first Charity Invitational and livestream to raise money to benefit Gamers Outreach, to help aid in hospitalized children’s recovery. That charity invitational event raised almost $225,000 USD. To commemorate this achievement the team put together a quick video to highlight the event. Because there’s nothing like giving to charity and making a highlight reel of it.
Bluehole Inc’s Battlegrounds charity highlights are definitely worth a glance if you need something to remind you of your faith in humanity. The two minute video starts off with a brief overview of Gamers Outreach before segueing into the action in PUBG matches that were part of the competition and livestream event. Because nothing holds to the spirit of giving quite like watching a bunch of pro gamers take each other out in the name of helping sick children.
You can check out the highlights from the event in the video below.
- 'PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds' Aiming To Be Completed By Year's End
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Boasts Large Sales & Revenue
- The Gaming Version Of The Hunger Games, 'The Culling', Is Headed To Xbox One
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018
- Old Man Dante Stars in Devil May Cry 5’s TGS Trailer - September 20, 2018
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima Introduces New Characters and Monsters at TGS - September 20, 2018
- League of Legends Dev Riot Games Partners with Mastercard - September 19, 2018