Last week PlayerUnknown’s Battelgrounds announced and held it’s first Charity Invitational and livestream to raise money to benefit Gamers Outreach, to help aid in hospitalized children’s recovery. That charity invitational event raised almost $225,000 USD. To commemorate this achievement the team put together a quick video to highlight the event. Because there’s nothing like giving to charity and making a highlight reel of it.
Bluehole Inc’s Battlegrounds charity highlights are definitely worth a glance if you need something to remind you of your faith in humanity. The two minute video starts off with a brief overview of Gamers Outreach before segueing into the action in PUBG matches that were part of the competition and livestream event. Because nothing holds to the spirit of giving quite like watching a bunch of pro gamers take each other out in the name of helping sick children.
You can check out the highlights from the event in the video below.
- 'PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds' Aiming To Be Completed By Year's End
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Boasts Large Sales & Revenue
- The Gaming Version Of The Hunger Games, 'The Culling', Is Headed To Xbox One
- The Witcher III’s Geralt of Rivia is Getting His Own Nendoroid - March 17, 2018
- Detective Pikachu is No Ordinary Pikachu According to Latest Trailer - March 17, 2018
- A Fight over Pokemon Go led a Washington Man to Commit Assault with a Tire Iron - March 17, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Got a Save Overhaul in its Latest Patch - March 17, 2018
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 will Releas in the West at the End of August - March 17, 2018