A sign of things to come as Nintendo have announced they are shutting down the Badge Arcade in Japan, with the final update happening on May 26. No new badges will be added to the system beyond that point, however, the current existing badges will still be rotated through the system.
The company posted this update explaining the reasoning, which stems from the 3DS having storage issues related to the Arcade, as it has now reached its limit. There’s no updated info about North American or European systems, but seeing as how we received our system a full year after Japan got theirs, it’s likely to assume we’re eventually going to see it end here as well. So if you dig the badge system, you got a head start warning, as now is the time to rack them up before they vanish for good.
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018