YongYea is the first YouTuber to come out and show everyone just exactly what the new 1.06 patch does for Mass Effect: Andromeda and the results are interesting. In the video below he compares the old version to the new one, highlighting where Bioware took a hammer and some paint to areas that just plain sucked to look at. However, the fixes you see are primarily for the cutscenes you see early on in the game, which means is doesn’t address all the issues you’ve been seeing, just a lot of the cosmetic ones. The analysis is actually cool to check out as it also gives you a glimpse into the minds of a Bioware dev to see what they though the worst issues were. Check out the video below to see what YongYea showed off from his viewing of the original compared to the new patch and determine for yourself if what they did was all that special compared to all the issues in the game that still need to be addressed.
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018