YongYea is the first YouTuber to come out and show everyone just exactly what the new 1.06 patch does for Mass Effect: Andromeda and the results are interesting. In the video below he compares the old version to the new one, highlighting where Bioware took a hammer and some paint to areas that just plain sucked to look at. However, the fixes you see are primarily for the cutscenes you see early on in the game, which means is doesn’t address all the issues you’ve been seeing, just a lot of the cosmetic ones. The analysis is actually cool to check out as it also gives you a glimpse into the minds of a Bioware dev to see what they though the worst issues were. Check out the video below to see what YongYea showed off from his viewing of the original compared to the new patch and determine for yourself if what they did was all that special compared to all the issues in the game that still need to be addressed.
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018