YongYea is the first YouTuber to come out and show everyone just exactly what the new 1.06 patch does for Mass Effect: Andromeda and the results are interesting. In the video below he compares the old version to the new one, highlighting where Bioware took a hammer and some paint to areas that just plain sucked to look at. However, the fixes you see are primarily for the cutscenes you see early on in the game, which means is doesn’t address all the issues you’ve been seeing, just a lot of the cosmetic ones. The analysis is actually cool to check out as it also gives you a glimpse into the minds of a Bioware dev to see what they though the worst issues were. Check out the video below to see what YongYea showed off from his viewing of the original compared to the new patch and determine for yourself if what they did was all that special compared to all the issues in the game that still need to be addressed.
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018