Indie developer Abductedious has just put out their first trailer for their cute turn-based RPG Virgo Vs. The Zodiac. The trailer is all sorts of adorable using both clean graphics married to pixilated animation, showing off the game’s turn-based combat system and characters you’ll be meeting in the game. If the music int he trailer is the soundtrack, I’m already sold as it sounds like the best kind of fighting music. The game feels like a badass Sailor Moon is going off to fight other evil members of the zodiac, which is good enough of a story for me to try it out at least. What do you think of the trailer?
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018