Indie developer Abductedious has just put out their first trailer for their cute turn-based RPG Virgo Vs. The Zodiac. The trailer is all sorts of adorable using both clean graphics married to pixilated animation, showing off the game’s turn-based combat system and characters you’ll be meeting in the game. If the music int he trailer is the soundtrack, I’m already sold as it sounds like the best kind of fighting music. The game feels like a badass Sailor Moon is going off to fight other evil members of the zodiac, which is good enough of a story for me to try it out at least. What do you think of the trailer?
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018