Indie developer Abductedious has just put out their first trailer for their cute turn-based RPG Virgo Vs. The Zodiac. The trailer is all sorts of adorable using both clean graphics married to pixilated animation, showing off the game’s turn-based combat system and characters you’ll be meeting in the game. If the music int he trailer is the soundtrack, I’m already sold as it sounds like the best kind of fighting music. The game feels like a badass Sailor Moon is going off to fight other evil members of the zodiac, which is good enough of a story for me to try it out at least. What do you think of the trailer?
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018