Indie developer Abductedious has just put out their first trailer for their cute turn-based RPG Virgo Vs. The Zodiac. The trailer is all sorts of adorable using both clean graphics married to pixilated animation, showing off the game’s turn-based combat system and characters you’ll be meeting in the game. If the music int he trailer is the soundtrack, I’m already sold as it sounds like the best kind of fighting music. The game feels like a badass Sailor Moon is going off to fight other evil members of the zodiac, which is good enough of a story for me to try it out at least. What do you think of the trailer?
- Return of Double Dragon is Getting a Physical SNES Release - May 27, 2018
- PUBG Corp Addresses PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Flaws in New Post - May 27, 2018
- Did You Know Its Dragon Quest Day in Japan? - May 27, 2018
- Someone Made a Current Thanos Mod for GTA Online - May 27, 2018
- No Heroes Here Receives a Gameplay Trailer Before Launch - May 27, 2018