Last week we talked about how the Pokémon Go “Worldwide Bloom” event was having issues, including having other writers go online to talk about how the event didn’t work in several areas. Which also prompted our comments section to talk about how it wasn’t broken at all and that they got several grass-type Pokémon during the event. Turns out everyone was right as it worked in a lot of places, but didn’t work in a lot of other places. Now, rather than acknowledge that some people had issues, the company behind the game are ignoring the bad reports with results from the weekend.
Niantic Labs posted the results on their Facebook page this week, stating that Team Instinct caught 72 million, Team Valor caught 102 million, and Team Mystic stood tall with 116 million. Not a single word about the issues some players and media people were having was addressed. Which means either it didn’t happen to enough people to warrant a response, or the company are just ignoring it. Can’t wait for the next event to see if that one works or not.
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018