Last week we talked about how the Pokémon Go “Worldwide Bloom” event was having issues, including having other writers go online to talk about how the event didn’t work in several areas. Which also prompted our comments section to talk about how it wasn’t broken at all and that they got several grass-type Pokémon during the event. Turns out everyone was right as it worked in a lot of places, but didn’t work in a lot of other places. Now, rather than acknowledge that some people had issues, the company behind the game are ignoring the bad reports with results from the weekend.
Niantic Labs posted the results on their Facebook page this week, stating that Team Instinct caught 72 million, Team Valor caught 102 million, and Team Mystic stood tall with 116 million. Not a single word about the issues some players and media people were having was addressed. Which means either it didn’t happen to enough people to warrant a response, or the company are just ignoring it. Can’t wait for the next event to see if that one works or not.
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018
- Analogue Unveils Their Genesis Retro Console With the Mega Sg - October 16, 2018
- Discord Officially Launches Their New Store Globally - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch - October 16, 2018