The other night I had the great pleasure of watching the television adaptation of the play King Charles III, a future-set political drama set after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, all written in iambic pentameter. Put me in quite the poetical frame of mind. Americas, you get it on PBC on Sunday nights, miss it not.
But it did put me in the perfect mental state to receive a poem by comic book creator Katie Cook, which she has given Bleeding Cool kind permission to republish.
It aims to be a guide to comic book creators regarding social media, and reads thus,
Wise words, duly noted, Katie.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018