The other night I had the great pleasure of watching the television adaptation of the play King Charles III, a future-set political drama set after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, all written in iambic pentameter. Put me in quite the poetical frame of mind. Americas, you get it on PBC on Sunday nights, miss it not.
But it did put me in the perfect mental state to receive a poem by comic book creator Katie Cook, which she has given Bleeding Cool kind permission to republish.
It aims to be a guide to comic book creators regarding social media, and reads thus,
Wise words, duly noted, Katie.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018