The other night I had the great pleasure of watching the television adaptation of the play King Charles III, a future-set political drama set after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, all written in iambic pentameter. Put me in quite the poetical frame of mind. Americas, you get it on PBC on Sunday nights, miss it not.
But it did put me in the perfect mental state to receive a poem by comic book creator Katie Cook, which she has given Bleeding Cool kind permission to republish.
It aims to be a guide to comic book creators regarding social media, and reads thus,
Wise words, duly noted, Katie.
- Joe R. Landsale Solicited for Bubba Ho-Tep Comic – but Not in the Comic Itself? - May 18, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – May 18th, 2018 – The Wicked + The Divine on the Digital Rise - May 18, 2018
- Far More Liberal Comic Creators are Blacklisted by Marvel and DC than Conservative Ones - May 18, 2018
- Porgs, Poe Dameron and Whatever Happened to Maz Kanata – Marvel Comics Tells Star Wars Takes Beyond The Last Jedi - May 18, 2018
- Which Major Marvel Character Does Islie Hirvonen Play in Deadpool 2? (SPOILER) - May 18, 2018