The other night I had the great pleasure of watching the television adaptation of the play King Charles III, a future-set political drama set after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, all written in iambic pentameter. Put me in quite the poetical frame of mind. Americas, you get it on PBC on Sunday nights, miss it not.
But it did put me in the perfect mental state to receive a poem by comic book creator Katie Cook, which she has given Bleeding Cool kind permission to republish.
It aims to be a guide to comic book creators regarding social media, and reads thus,
Wise words, duly noted, Katie.
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018