If you’re a Genji main, you might want to jump online and play the hell out of him before Blizzard finds a way to fix their latest “fix.” Check out the video below if you don’t believe the hype we’re about to drop, but it is possible to now have an unlimited ultimate from Genji through a specific glitch, made possible by the patch sent out a few weeks ago. The glitch was discovered through the usual random play on PC and shared through Reddit, but in order to activate it, you have to have Genji hooked by Roadhog at just the right moment when you activate your ultimate.
Once achieved, it stays with you permanently as your attack until you die. Each swing of the sword does 120 damage, so we’re pretty confident that it will end up getting changed soon. But until then, check out the video below on how to execute it properly and have fun annoying the hell out of people who already hate Genji players.
- Intellivision Reveals Their Amico Console at Portland Retro Gaming Expo - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is Getting an Update Tuesday - October 21, 2018
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018