Amplitude Studios today released the second video in their “4X” series of trailers showcasing the meaning of each “X” (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) in their upcoming grand-scale sci-fi strategy game Endless Space 2. In the game, you can play as one of 8 factions, including the fan created Unfallen faction, which was revealed earlier this week. You’ll take your faction through a full first-contact scenario, growing from a home-world, to colonies, to a full on galactic empire.
The description for the latest trailer reads:
This new trailer dives into the meaning of “eXpand” in the Endless Universe, showing how players go from small colonies to galactic empires through thoughtful (and sometimes violent) expansion. Discover habitable worlds, send colony ships out to take over those worlds, then generate resources to continually grow and enhance your empire. Send warships out to defend those worlds, or assault the planets held by your opponents and make them yours.
You can check out the first video in the series which focused on the game’s exploration here. The Expand trailer is below.
- The Witcher III’s Geralt of Rivia is Getting His Own Nendoroid - March 17, 2018
- Detective Pikachu is No Ordinary Pikachu According to Latest Trailer - March 17, 2018
- A Fight over Pokemon Go led a Washington Man to Commit Assault with a Tire Iron - March 17, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Got a Save Overhaul in its Latest Patch - March 17, 2018
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 will Releas in the West at the End of August - March 17, 2018