Amplitude Studios today released the second video in their “4X” series of trailers showcasing the meaning of each “X” (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) in their upcoming grand-scale sci-fi strategy game Endless Space 2. In the game, you can play as one of 8 factions, including the fan created Unfallen faction, which was revealed earlier this week. You’ll take your faction through a full first-contact scenario, growing from a home-world, to colonies, to a full on galactic empire.
The description for the latest trailer reads:
This new trailer dives into the meaning of “eXpand” in the Endless Universe, showing how players go from small colonies to galactic empires through thoughtful (and sometimes violent) expansion. Discover habitable worlds, send colony ships out to take over those worlds, then generate resources to continually grow and enhance your empire. Send warships out to defend those worlds, or assault the planets held by your opponents and make them yours.
You can check out the first video in the series which focused on the game’s exploration here. The Expand trailer is below.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018