Amplitude Studios today released the second video in their “4X” series of trailers showcasing the meaning of each “X” (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) in their upcoming grand-scale sci-fi strategy game Endless Space 2. In the game, you can play as one of 8 factions, including the fan created Unfallen faction, which was revealed earlier this week. You’ll take your faction through a full first-contact scenario, growing from a home-world, to colonies, to a full on galactic empire.
The description for the latest trailer reads:
This new trailer dives into the meaning of “eXpand” in the Endless Universe, showing how players go from small colonies to galactic empires through thoughtful (and sometimes violent) expansion. Discover habitable worlds, send colony ships out to take over those worlds, then generate resources to continually grow and enhance your empire. Send warships out to defend those worlds, or assault the planets held by your opponents and make them yours.
You can check out the first video in the series which focused on the game’s exploration here. The Expand trailer is below.
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018