James Bond and Doctor Who have a few things in common. One of those things is that until an actor is officially announced to play the character, speculation and rumors run rampant. Since Daniel Craig hasn’t decided officially if he’s coming back for the next Bond, the rumor mill is cranking out name after name and the most recent is Charlie Hunnam (King Arthur). He was on Conan O’Brien’s show last night and was asked about those rumors. His response was to say that he is English, he looks good in a suit and absolutely no one has called him about the role. You have to wonder who starts these rumors? Do they put them out when an actor has a new movie coming up?
- Sir Roger Moore Dies, Aged 89
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018