James Bond and Doctor Who have a few things in common. One of those things is that until an actor is officially announced to play the character, speculation and rumors run rampant. Since Daniel Craig hasn’t decided officially if he’s coming back for the next Bond, the rumor mill is cranking out name after name and the most recent is Charlie Hunnam (King Arthur). He was on Conan O’Brien’s show last night and was asked about those rumors. His response was to say that he is English, he looks good in a suit and absolutely no one has called him about the role. You have to wonder who starts these rumors? Do they put them out when an actor has a new movie coming up?
- Sir Roger Moore Dies, Aged 89
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara and Mon-El Speed Off to Meet [Spoiler] - May 23, 2018