The history of Ed being revealed is your standard leaked story. First, we got photos that were removed, then we got confirmation with a short trailer because you have to do something the following Monday, and now we finally have some extended footage of him in combat. I kinda dig the way he plays, not too stoked on the way he’s dressed compared to him being in a hoodie, but he is an interesting character to add to the mix. The video below gives you a better look at just what he can do and how his psycho power makes him a cool choice if you’re looking to learn a new character. I compared him to being a mix of Nash with his hits and Vega with his speed, and it’s nice to see he picked up the gloves from Balrog.
- Capcom & Bandai Namco Tag Team To Improve Matchmaking
- Vega's Classic Stage Is Coming To 'Street Fighter V' With New DLC
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Will be Taxing You When You Die - March 22, 2018