The history of Ed being revealed is your standard leaked story. First, we got photos that were removed, then we got confirmation with a short trailer because you have to do something the following Monday, and now we finally have some extended footage of him in combat. I kinda dig the way he plays, not too stoked on the way he’s dressed compared to him being in a hoodie, but he is an interesting character to add to the mix. The video below gives you a better look at just what he can do and how his psycho power makes him a cool choice if you’re looking to learn a new character. I compared him to being a mix of Nash with his hits and Vega with his speed, and it’s nice to see he picked up the gloves from Balrog.
- Capcom & Bandai Namco Tag Team To Improve Matchmaking
- Vega's Classic Stage Is Coming To 'Street Fighter V' With New DLC
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018