Bungie announced today that they will be livestreaming Destiny 2 gameplay on May 18th at 10 AM PT/ 1pm ET. This will mark the worldwide premiere of Destiny 2 gameplay footage, so get ready to have your socked rocked off Guardians.
The official Destiny website now features a countdown clock for the gameplay reveal, and you can even add it to your calendar, if you absolutely need a reminder. Bungie have been hyping the hell out of
Destiny 2, and we hope it lives up to at least half of that hype.
For a recap of all the Destiny 2 news, here’s what we know so far.
- The DLC expansions will focus on returning characters Osiris and Rasputin, probably.
- Bungie gave us a teaser trailer to tease the actual announcement teaser trailer.
- The logo is incredibly photoshoppable.
- It has an early access beta for players who pre-order it.
- It will release on September 8, 2017.
- Your Guardian’s physical appearance will carry over, but not their stats or equipment.
- And you can see the Gameplay reveal live at Odeon Theaters, if that’s what you’re into.
And the reveal trailer really wants you to take back your home. You’ll be confronting the Red Legion and it’s leader Ghaul after he’s stripped the world’s Guardians of their power. Which is Bungie’s excuse for nerfing us all back to level 1 for the sequel.
You can check out that reveal trailer below as you wait for the gameplay reveal next Thursday.
- Jagex Opens Up Third-Party Publishing Initiative Ahead of Gamescom - August 15, 2018
- The 2018 Call of Duty World Championship Starts Today - August 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Has Invaded the New York City Subway System - August 15, 2018
- 4A Games and Deep Silver Open Up Pre-Orders for Metro Exodus - August 15, 2018
- Activision Shows Off New Spyro Reignited Hurricos Gameplay - August 15, 2018