Today’s trailer from Treyarch shows off the remastered levels and gameplay in the Zombies Chronicles DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. All 8 of Treyarch’s zombies missions have been completely remastered including their graphics to make it a relatively seamless transition between the rest of Black Ops III and the weirdly named DLC. Seriously, does the name not bother anyone else? It should be Zombie Chronicles, but no. Black ops military personnel don’t care about spelling, honestly, who am I kidding?
The official description of the trailer reads:
Nacht der Untoten. Verrückt. Shi No Numa. Kino Der Toten. Ascension. Shangri-La. Moon. Origins. Revisit the definitive chapters of the Call of Duty Zombies storyline that led up to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III in the ultimate Zombies collection.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles includes eight painstakingly remastered maps from previous Treyarch titles, plus new Whimsical GobbleGums, 20 bonus vials of Liquid Divinium, a new Zombies Pack-a-Punch weapon camo, and more secrets to uncover.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles arrives first on PS4 on May 16th.
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018