Today’s trailer from Treyarch shows off the remastered levels and gameplay in the Zombies Chronicles DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. All 8 of Treyarch’s zombies missions have been completely remastered including their graphics to make it a relatively seamless transition between the rest of Black Ops III and the weirdly named DLC. Seriously, does the name not bother anyone else? It should be Zombie Chronicles, but no. Black ops military personnel don’t care about spelling, honestly, who am I kidding?
The official description of the trailer reads:
Nacht der Untoten. Verrückt. Shi No Numa. Kino Der Toten. Ascension. Shangri-La. Moon. Origins. Revisit the definitive chapters of the Call of Duty Zombies storyline that led up to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III in the ultimate Zombies collection.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles includes eight painstakingly remastered maps from previous Treyarch titles, plus new Whimsical GobbleGums, 20 bonus vials of Liquid Divinium, a new Zombies Pack-a-Punch weapon camo, and more secrets to uncover.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles arrives first on PS4 on May 16th.
- A Gamer’s Review of Tomb Raider: Far Too Much a Retelling Than an Adaptation - March 18, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Adds an Updated Modern Warfare Map to Multiplayer - March 18, 2018
- Funimation Wants Goku to Join the Cast of Super Smash Bros. on the Switch - March 18, 2018
- Nike is Sponsoring the Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest, Which Means Splatoon Sneakers - March 18, 2018
- Rumor: Sega is Considering Making a Sequel to Yakuza 0 - March 18, 2018