Today’s trailer from Treyarch shows off the remastered levels and gameplay in the Zombies Chronicles DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. All 8 of Treyarch’s zombies missions have been completely remastered including their graphics to make it a relatively seamless transition between the rest of Black Ops III and the weirdly named DLC. Seriously, does the name not bother anyone else? It should be Zombie Chronicles, but no. Black ops military personnel don’t care about spelling, honestly, who am I kidding?
The official description of the trailer reads:
Nacht der Untoten. Verrückt. Shi No Numa. Kino Der Toten. Ascension. Shangri-La. Moon. Origins. Revisit the definitive chapters of the Call of Duty Zombies storyline that led up to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III in the ultimate Zombies collection.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles includes eight painstakingly remastered maps from previous Treyarch titles, plus new Whimsical GobbleGums, 20 bonus vials of Liquid Divinium, a new Zombies Pack-a-Punch weapon camo, and more secrets to uncover.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles arrives first on PS4 on May 16th.
- Echo Combat Brings VR Shooter Combat to Zero Gravity - June 18, 2018
- Dead or Alive 6 Is Downright Enjoyable and Less Sexualized - June 18, 2018
- Battlefield V’s Grand Operations Feel Like Really Long Squad Mode Battle Royale Matches - June 18, 2018
- Pokémon Go is Getting a Friends List, Trading, and Gifting - June 18, 2018
- FromSoftware’s Action Adventure Sekiro is Still Early in Development - June 18, 2018