This morning, Nintendo sent out a press release outlining what they plan on doing for E3, and while it isn’t revealing a lot on the games side of things, you can expect to at least have fun in the land of Nintendo when you waltz through next month.
First off, the only game to be announced as being shown off on the floor is Super Mario Odyssey (which you can play and try out the sandbox-style adventure). Considering the space Nintendo usually takes up, we’re guessing you’ll also be able to play with the new 2DS, as well as ARMS and Splatoon 2, which will be released shortly after E3 in June and July respectfully. Speaking of which, those two games will be holding live tournaments at E3 as part of the Nintendo Treehouse, which makes its return.
There will be the usual Nintendo Spotlight video presentation for those of you who enjoy sitting in big rooms watching television, which we’re sure will debut some new games on the way. (We’re hoping they finally tell us we’re getting a new Metroid game, but one can dream.) You can watch the video online as it happens, while those attending can get their first crack at everything starting at 9 a.m. on June 13.
- Ninjara Was The Most-Played Character During The 'ARMS' Global Testpunch
- Nintendo Reveals Details For 'Splatoon 2' & 'ARMS' Tournaments At E3
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018