After several websites, including us, already showed off two pages in a magazine of the next Dynasty Warriors game, Koei Tecmo finally put out a press release this morning to confirm what we already kinda knew with some added details.
Dynasty Warriors 9 is in the works, but there’s no release date and no consoles platforms yet. They did confirm the open world environment as players will explore China with 83 different characters who will take on feuding warlords for dominance over the land. The game will be set in the waning days of the Han Dynasty and the emergence of the Three Kingdoms era, you’ll be seeing new characters such as Cheng Pu who is “a long-term retainer who supported three generations of the Sun family and contributed to the expansion and stability of the Wu kingdom,” and an expansive objective-filled storyline that hasn’t been detailed yet. Further details of the game are coming over the next few months, but for now, you know it’s coming for sure.
- Koei Tecmo Releases New Info And Photos For 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Platforms Revealed For 'Dynasty Warriors 9' Release Next Year
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018