After several websites, including us, already showed off two pages in a magazine of the next Dynasty Warriors game, Koei Tecmo finally put out a press release this morning to confirm what we already kinda knew with some added details.
Dynasty Warriors 9 is in the works, but there’s no release date and no consoles platforms yet. They did confirm the open world environment as players will explore China with 83 different characters who will take on feuding warlords for dominance over the land. The game will be set in the waning days of the Han Dynasty and the emergence of the Three Kingdoms era, you’ll be seeing new characters such as Cheng Pu who is “a long-term retainer who supported three generations of the Sun family and contributed to the expansion and stability of the Wu kingdom,” and an expansive objective-filled storyline that hasn’t been detailed yet. Further details of the game are coming over the next few months, but for now, you know it’s coming for sure.
- Koei Tecmo Releases New Info And Photos For 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Platforms Revealed For 'Dynasty Warriors 9' Release Next Year
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018