With the second printing of Heathen #1 by Natasha Alterici hitting stores this week, it appears that Heathen #3 is also going back to print with a new cover from Jen Bartel.
There have been some complaints that for a comic book promoted to be about lesbian vikings, there hasn’t been a lot of “lesbian” on the covers.
This might fix that.
As for the series, due to its success, Vault has greenlit a second mini-series to debut on August 9th, in the upcoming solicits….
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018