With the second printing of Heathen #1 by Natasha Alterici hitting stores this week, it appears that Heathen #3 is also going back to print with a new cover from Jen Bartel.
There have been some complaints that for a comic book promoted to be about lesbian vikings, there hasn’t been a lot of “lesbian” on the covers.
This might fix that.
As for the series, due to its success, Vault has greenlit a second mini-series to debut on August 9th, in the upcoming solicits….
- Daily LITG – 21st September 2018 – Sliding Down The Bat Pole to Thought Bubble - September 21, 2018
- Superman Vs Muhammad Ali is Now One Of DC’s Best-Selling Comics - September 20, 2018
- 7 Revealed DC Comics Covers for October and November, from Jim Lee, Francesco Mattina, Kelly Jones and More - September 20, 2018
- Venom and Spider-Geddon Retailer Exclusive Variants For New York Comic-Con 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang… - September 20, 2018