With the second printing of Heathen #1 by Natasha Alterici hitting stores this week, it appears that Heathen #3 is also going back to print with a new cover from Jen Bartel.
There have been some complaints that for a comic book promoted to be about lesbian vikings, there hasn’t been a lot of “lesbian” on the covers.
This might fix that.
As for the series, due to its success, Vault has greenlit a second mini-series to debut on August 9th, in the upcoming solicits….
- Simone Bianchi to Create Marvel Masterpieces Trading Card for Upper Deck - June 25, 2018
- Everything Wrong With Benedict Cumberbatch as Dominic Cummings in Channel 4 ‘Take Control’ Brexit Drama Screenshot - June 25, 2018
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018