With the second printing of Heathen #1 by Natasha Alterici hitting stores this week, it appears that Heathen #3 is also going back to print with a new cover from Jen Bartel.
There have been some complaints that for a comic book promoted to be about lesbian vikings, there hasn’t been a lot of “lesbian” on the covers.
This might fix that.
As for the series, due to its success, Vault has greenlit a second mini-series to debut on August 9th, in the upcoming solicits….
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018