As if we didn’t already have 9000 reasons to stare down as we walk and drain the battery into oblivion, EA Games and Maxis have created a brand new Sims game for iOS and Android.
The Sims Mobile will let you do practically all the basic stuff you already do in other Sims games, with the added fascination of creating a family and that looks like your characters and defining their legacy. Like a weird genealogy experiment, you can have generations of children with different career paths and special heirlooms to pass down. It’s kind of creepy, but also kind of fascinating at the same time, The game has launched in Brazil as sort of a test market with the words “coming soon” for worldwide release.
- 'The Sims 4' Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018