As if we didn’t already have 9000 reasons to stare down as we walk and drain the battery into oblivion, EA Games and Maxis have created a brand new Sims game for iOS and Android.
The Sims Mobile will let you do practically all the basic stuff you already do in other Sims games, with the added fascination of creating a family and that looks like your characters and defining their legacy. Like a weird genealogy experiment, you can have generations of children with different career paths and special heirlooms to pass down. It’s kind of creepy, but also kind of fascinating at the same time, The game has launched in Brazil as sort of a test market with the words “coming soon” for worldwide release.
- 'The Sims 4' Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall
- Netflix Will Still Push Forward With a Stranger Things Video Game - September 24, 2018
- PlayStation Posts New Gamplay Footage from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - September 24, 2018
- Farming Simulator 19 Receives a New Action Trailer - September 24, 2018
- Treyarch Start Their Final Promotional Push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 - September 24, 2018
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series – Finals: Daniel Ramirez-Medina vs. Manav Dawar - September 24, 2018