As if we didn’t already have 9000 reasons to stare down as we walk and drain the battery into oblivion, EA Games and Maxis have created a brand new Sims game for iOS and Android.
The Sims Mobile will let you do practically all the basic stuff you already do in other Sims games, with the added fascination of creating a family and that looks like your characters and defining their legacy. Like a weird genealogy experiment, you can have generations of children with different career paths and special heirlooms to pass down. It’s kind of creepy, but also kind of fascinating at the same time, The game has launched in Brazil as sort of a test market with the words “coming soon” for worldwide release.
- 'The Sims 4' Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019 - June 20, 2018
- Ubisoft Confirms The Division 2 Will Have Microtransactions - June 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Will Roll Out Event Pass Systems This Week - June 20, 2018
- Capcom Has No Plans to Bring Resident Evil 2 to Nintendo Switch - June 20, 2018
- Sony Online Entertainment Ex-CEO Cites Money For Crossplay Failure - June 20, 2018