As if we didn’t already have 9000 reasons to stare down as we walk and drain the battery into oblivion, EA Games and Maxis have created a brand new Sims game for iOS and Android.
The Sims Mobile will let you do practically all the basic stuff you already do in other Sims games, with the added fascination of creating a family and that looks like your characters and defining their legacy. Like a weird genealogy experiment, you can have generations of children with different career paths and special heirlooms to pass down. It’s kind of creepy, but also kind of fascinating at the same time, The game has launched in Brazil as sort of a test market with the words “coming soon” for worldwide release.
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018