It says “why won’t you love me??” Alien: Covenant is pretty good and you should go see it. This is one of the scenes when the movie is in the process of going bats*t crazy.
Summary: The crew of a colony ship, bound for a remote planet, discover an uncharted paradise with a threat beyond their imagination, and must attempt a harrowing escape.
Alien: Covenant will be released on June 19, 2017.
- New Behind-the-Scenes Featurette for Bad Times at the El Royale - September 15, 2018
- Longtime James Bond Writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade Have Turned in a Script Treatment for Bond 25 - September 15, 2018
- New IMAX Poster for Venom Features Exclusive Art - September 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Filmmakers Tease the Final Goodbyes - September 14, 2018
- Ruben Fleischer Provides an Update on Zombieland 2 - September 14, 2018