It says “why won’t you love me??” Alien: Covenant is pretty good and you should go see it. This is one of the scenes when the movie is in the process of going bats*t crazy.
Summary: The crew of a colony ship, bound for a remote planet, discover an uncharted paradise with a threat beyond their imagination, and must attempt a harrowing escape.
Alien: Covenant will be released on June 19, 2017.
- Steven Spielberg Talks Keeping References from His Own Movies out of Ready Player One - March 23, 2018
- Pacific Rim Uprising’s Director Talks Raleigh Becket’s Fate - March 23, 2018
- Rian Johnson Won’t Let the “Divided Opinions” on The Last Jedi Effect his New Trilogy - March 23, 2018
- Tiffany Haddish Joins the Cast of The LEGO Movie 2 - March 23, 2018
- Justice League Costume Designer Explains Why They Didn’t Use the Black Suit - March 23, 2018