As much as Dynasty Warriors is great in certain areas and lacking in others, there’s been a growing request from some players in recent years for the game to go more open-world. Well, those players requests will finally be answered as this two-page insert shows plans for the next game in the series.
This is from the latest issue of Famitsu, who confirmed the news from Koei Tecmo that DynastyWarriorss 9 (also known as Shin Sangoku Muso 8) will be expanding the way their game works with open world mechanics. According to the translation, the game will still retain tropes of a Dynast Warrior title, including running around a battlefield looking for groups of 100+ enemies to cut down with your sheer might, but the news gives promise that you won’t be stuck or fixed into a specific location for all of that to take place in. The game has only been confirmed for PS4 with no release dates attached, and kinda doubtful we’ll see anything about it at E3 if all we’re getting are pictures at the moment. But still, something to look forward to!
- Platforms Revealed For 'Dynasty Warriors 9' Release Next Year
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018