Nexon, along with XPEC Entertainment and Koei Tecmo, announced today that their hack-n-slash smartphone game Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed has hit the five million downloads marker. The game, based on the successful Dynasty Warriors franchise, was released back on March 30th and immediately took off on Android and iOS devices when it hit the market as a free download.
The game offers a multitude of challenges that resemble the series, including Conquest Mode, Skirmish, Boss Fights, Raids and managing War Supplies. There’s no word from the company if they’ll celebrate the occasion in any special way — our guess is no, since they likely would have mentioned something in the announcement this morning. But it shows the game has great potential if they decide to branch it out beyond the few countries where’s it’s currently available.
- Platforms Revealed For 'Dynasty Warriors 9' Release Next Year
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Asking for a Fight: We Review Razer’s Panthera Arcade Stick - March 23, 2018
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018