Nexon, along with XPEC Entertainment and Koei Tecmo, announced today that their hack-n-slash smartphone game Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed has hit the five million downloads marker. The game, based on the successful Dynasty Warriors franchise, was released back on March 30th and immediately took off on Android and iOS devices when it hit the market as a free download.
The game offers a multitude of challenges that resemble the series, including Conquest Mode, Skirmish, Boss Fights, Raids and managing War Supplies. There’s no word from the company if they’ll celebrate the occasion in any special way — our guess is no, since they likely would have mentioned something in the announcement this morning. But it shows the game has great potential if they decide to branch it out beyond the few countries where’s it’s currently available.
- Platforms Revealed For 'Dynasty Warriors 9' Release Next Year
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Splatoon 2’s Next Splatfest Fight: Flight Vs. Invisibility - August 17, 2017
- Twitch Adds In New Integration Tools For Hearthstone & Overwatch - August 17, 2017
- Capcom Releases A New Story Trailer For ‘Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite’ - August 17, 2017
- Imaginarium Studios Debuts ‘Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier’ - August 17, 2017
- Check Out This Footage Of ‘Mario Kart Arcade GP’ In A VR Arcade - August 17, 2017