The producers of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t tell the cast what the third part of the 4th season was going to be about, or even what it was going to be called. But building up the world inside the Framework was quite a bit of work, especially for the set, props, and costuming department, who had to replace the majority of the S.H.I.E.L.D. logos with the Hydra logo, modify everyone’s outfits, and take the S.H.I.E.L.D. base back to what it would’ve looked like after World War II.
Here we have executive producers Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, actress Elizabeth Henstridge, and others talking about the metamorphosis to the Framework.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
- Oh, So That's How ABC's Roseanne Series Is Going To Resurrect John Goodman's Dead Character
- Lucifer Season 3: Will Amenadiel be a Wedge Between Dr. Linda and Maze? - January 19, 2018
- Forging Hephaestus: Drew Hayes Builds a Universe from the Villains’ POV - January 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner Shares Original Designs for 30th Anniversary Dawn Statue - January 19, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: How Long Before Anissa Suits Up as Thunder? - January 19, 2018
- Drew Carey to Guest Star on NCIS as Former Marine Accused of Murder - January 19, 2018