The producers of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t tell the cast what the third part of the 4th season was going to be about, or even what it was going to be called. But building up the world inside the Framework was quite a bit of work, especially for the set, props, and costuming department, who had to replace the majority of the S.H.I.E.L.D. logos with the Hydra logo, modify everyone’s outfits, and take the S.H.I.E.L.D. base back to what it would’ve looked like after World War II.
Here we have executive producers Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, actress Elizabeth Henstridge, and others talking about the metamorphosis to the Framework.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
- Oh, So That's How ABC's Roseanne Series Is Going To Resurrect John Goodman's Dead Character
- Chick-fil-A Is Closed On Sundays; Why Would You Open One In An NFL Stadium? - August 16, 2017
- Paramount Picks Up Blake Lively Spy Thriller ‘The Rhythm Section’ - August 16, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Rik Hoskin Talks Red Rising: Sons of Ares #4 - August 16, 2017
- The Planning For The Arrowverse Crossover Has Begun - August 16, 2017
- Curse Launches ‘D&D Beyond’ A Digital Resource For Dungeons & Dragons - August 16, 2017