The producers of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t tell the cast what the third part of the 4th season was going to be about, or even what it was going to be called. But building up the world inside the Framework was quite a bit of work, especially for the set, props, and costuming department, who had to replace the majority of the S.H.I.E.L.D. logos with the Hydra logo, modify everyone’s outfits, and take the S.H.I.E.L.D. base back to what it would’ve looked like after World War II.
Here we have executive producers Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, actress Elizabeth Henstridge, and others talking about the metamorphosis to the Framework.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
- Oh, So That's How ABC's Roseanne Series Is Going To Resurrect John Goodman's Dead Character
- Gotham Season 4: Jim Gordon At The Mercy Of Professor Pyg - October 23, 2017
- Ray Donovan Gets A Sixth Season And A Move To New York - October 23, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Inside The Episode ‘Far From The Tree’ - October 23, 2017
- CNN Launches New ‘Facts First’ Ad Campaign To Answer Fake News Claims - October 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Paul Cornell And Jeremy Whitley Talk Vampirella #7 - October 23, 2017