The producers of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t tell the cast what the third part of the 4th season was going to be about, or even what it was going to be called. But building up the world inside the Framework was quite a bit of work, especially for the set, props, and costuming department, who had to replace the majority of the S.H.I.E.L.D. logos with the Hydra logo, modify everyone’s outfits, and take the S.H.I.E.L.D. base back to what it would’ve looked like after World War II.
Here we have executive producers Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, actress Elizabeth Henstridge, and others talking about the metamorphosis to the Framework.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
- Oh, So That's How ABC's Roseanne Series Is Going To Resurrect John Goodman's Dead Character
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 8 Recap: If It Ain’t Rough, It Ain’t Right - June 23, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 7 Recap: On and On - June 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 6 Recap: The Basement - June 22, 2018
- Courtney Ford Promoted to Series Regular for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow - June 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 5 Recap: All Souled Out - June 22, 2018