Aksys Games sent out a press release on Friday announcing that the final chapter of the Zero Escape series, titled Zero Time Dilemma, will be released this fall on PS4 in North America. In addition to a digital download option, physical copies of the game will be available.
We’ve included a bit of their press release that focuses on the game’s key features. The game is doing fairly well on Steam and has a gritty puzzler feel — like if the Saw film series were made into an anime.
Excellence In Narrative and Puzzles
Kotaro Uchikoshi is back with diabolic new puzzles and fully animated story sections that push boundaries of interactive storytelling!
Meet Our New Contestants
New comers and familiar faces round out a robust cast of characters. Find out who will live and who will die in this epic clash of wills.
Beautiful HD PS4™ Graphical Experience
Zero Time Dilemma has been beautifully remastered with impressive new HD graphics to accompany the English and Japanese voice over options to flesh out the narrative.
Vast Branching Paths
Multiple endings and non-linear story mechanics will keep you coming back again and again to find the truth!
- Nintendo Switch’s 3.0 Update Gives Way For Homebrewing Hacks - August 19, 2017
- The Next Chapter Of Telltale’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Drops Tuesday - August 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Video Explains Hunting And Quests - August 19, 2017
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In ‘Sonic Mania’ - August 19, 2017
- Amazon Has Officially Stopped New Game Discounts - August 19, 2017