Those hoping for a game based on The Walking Dead that isn’t strictly a Telltale adventure will be waiting just a little bit longer. Starbreeze Studios, which oversees Overkill Software, has decided to extend the production schedule on the developer’s co-op game based on the comic book series.
The company made the announcement on their website, saying that they wanted to “reach their full potential and pursue our original vision a step further.” The game was announced clear back in 2014, and while it will be based on the Robert Kirkman series, it’s still unknown at this time whether it will follow the comic book or the TV series continuity.
Features of the game include being able to work with another person using new characters thrown into The Walking Dead world, with a leveling system that is said to be unique to the game. We can only hope to see a sampling at E3 as we await the now 2018 release.
- ‘Dying Light’ Devs Lay Out Plans For Tons Of DLC Content - July 24, 2017
- Win These Custom Prints From ‘Valerian: City of Alpha’ - July 24, 2017
- Walmart Kills Pre-Orders For Super NES Classic Edition - July 24, 2017
- ‘Overwatch’ Devs Explain Why You Didn’t Get Terry Crews - July 24, 2017
- ‘Pokémon GO’ Fest Ends With Widespread Failures On Raids - July 24, 2017