Those hoping for a game based on The Walking Dead that isn’t strictly a Telltale adventure will be waiting just a little bit longer. Starbreeze Studios, which oversees Overkill Software, has decided to extend the production schedule on the developer’s co-op game based on the comic book series.
The company made the announcement on their website, saying that they wanted to “reach their full potential and pursue our original vision a step further.” The game was announced clear back in 2014, and while it will be based on the Robert Kirkman series, it’s still unknown at this time whether it will follow the comic book or the TV series continuity.
Features of the game include being able to work with another person using new characters thrown into The Walking Dead world, with a leveling system that is said to be unique to the game. We can only hope to see a sampling at E3 as we await the now 2018 release.
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018