Those hoping for a game based on The Walking Dead that isn’t strictly a Telltale adventure will be waiting just a little bit longer. Starbreeze Studios, which oversees Overkill Software, has decided to extend the production schedule on the developer’s co-op game based on the comic book series.
The company made the announcement on their website, saying that they wanted to “reach their full potential and pursue our original vision a step further.” The game was announced clear back in 2014, and while it will be based on the Robert Kirkman series, it’s still unknown at this time whether it will follow the comic book or the TV series continuity.
Features of the game include being able to work with another person using new characters thrown into The Walking Dead world, with a leveling system that is said to be unique to the game. We can only hope to see a sampling at E3 as we await the now 2018 release.
- Blizzard Celebrates Overwatch’s Second Anniversary with Stop-Motion Video - May 19, 2018
- Overwatch Shows a New Video for the Upcoming Map Addition Petra - May 19, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Sends a Twitter Message to Call of Duty - May 19, 2018
- Shadows of Adam Will Be Coming to Nintendo Switch in Late 2018 - May 19, 2018
- Halo: Fireteam Raven Brings the Xbox Classic Title to Arcades - May 19, 2018