Skip this if you aren’t caught up on this week’s The Flash and have avoided the internet spoilers until now…
Wit the reveal that Savitar is a future version of Barry Allen, some folks have been wondering if that is what the message that Barry sent Rip Hunter was all about. Remember that? He told Rip not to trust him. Turns out, that has to with all of this and it will be addressed soon. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com:
Someone does point out that suddenly that message makes a lot of sense.
Since that was revealed in the crossover episodes, the odds are that it’s going to be either Barry, Cisco or Iris to bring it up since Caitlin is now Killer Frost and the rest of Team Flash wasn’t there.
The Flash airs on on Tuesdays at 8 pm on the CW.
- Showtime Orders Pilot For Ben Affleck/Matt Damon ’90s Crime Drama ‘City On A Hill’ - July 27, 2017
- Patty Jenkins And Chris Pine Reunite, But Not For Wonder Woman 2 (Yet) - July 27, 2017
- Tim Miller, Stefan Kapicic, And Rob Liefeld Commentary The Deadpool Honest Trailer - July 27, 2017
- Early NFL Power Rankings – The Frozen Tundra Of The NFC North - July 26, 2017
- Valiant Expands Merchandise and Collectibles To A Global Market - July 26, 2017