The third dev diary from Grey Box Games and Tequila Works about their upcoming title RiME is here. In this latest video, the development team discusses how level designers and animators take the ideas and concept art, and build them into a living, puzzling world like we see in RiME. It’s a pretty fascinating work into the behind-the-scenes process of building a game, but it does seem to be a bit particular
The team members included in the interview are Creative Director Raúl Rubio, Level Designer Manuel Mendiluce, Lead Programmer Carlos M. Vazquez, Game Designer David Canela, and Lead Designer Kevin Cerda.
You can check out the first two dev diaries here.
RiME is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch. The third dev diary is below.
- Ubisoft Is Giving For Honor Dedicated Servers And Two More Content Seasons - July 27, 2017
- Tokyo RPG Factory’s Lost Sphear Has An Official Launch Date - July 25, 2017
- CD Projekt Red Are Hosting A Gwent Tournament At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Bluehole Studios And The ESL Are Hosting A PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds Tourney At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Dead By Daylight’s Next Killer, The Huntress, Hits PC On Thursday - July 25, 2017