The third dev diary from Grey Box Games and Tequila Works about their upcoming title RiME is here. In this latest video, the development team discusses how level designers and animators take the ideas and concept art, and build them into a living, puzzling world like we see in RiME. It’s a pretty fascinating work into the behind-the-scenes process of building a game, but it does seem to be a bit particular
The team members included in the interview are Creative Director Raúl Rubio, Level Designer Manuel Mendiluce, Lead Programmer Carlos M. Vazquez, Game Designer David Canela, and Lead Designer Kevin Cerda.
You can check out the first two dev diaries here.
RiME is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch. The third dev diary is below.
- Square Enix’s 2017 Fiscal Year Was Absurdly Profitable Thanks To Final Fantasy XV And Rise Of The Tomb Raider - May 29, 2017
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt’s Vinyl Soundtrack Is Absolutely Stunning And Also Sold Out - May 29, 2017
- The Darkside Detective Will Be Taking You In For Questioning Later This Summer - May 29, 2017
- Red Hood Shoots His Way Onto Injustice 2’s Impressive Roster In June - May 29, 2017
- Bungie Will Be Improving Their Servers For Destiny 2, Thank God - May 28, 2017