The third dev diary from Grey Box Games and Tequila Works about their upcoming title RiME is here. In this latest video, the development team discusses how level designers and animators take the ideas and concept art, and build them into a living, puzzling world like we see in RiME. It’s a pretty fascinating work into the behind-the-scenes process of building a game, but it does seem to be a bit particular
The team members included in the interview are Creative Director Raúl Rubio, Level Designer Manuel Mendiluce, Lead Programmer Carlos M. Vazquez, Game Designer David Canela, and Lead Designer Kevin Cerda.
You can check out the first two dev diaries here.
RiME is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch. The third dev diary is below.
- Go Behind the Scenes of Underworld Ascendant in Latest Trailer - January 17, 2018
- Wizards of the Coast Have Plumbed the Depths of MTG Arena’s Economy - January 17, 2018
- Nightmarchers is the Latest Game to Host a Fig Campaign - January 17, 2018
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Will Get a Physical Release for the Switch - January 17, 2018
- FoxNext and Cold Iron Studios are Working on a New Alien Game - January 17, 2018