Pokémon’s latest expansion to the Sun & Moon card game, Guardians Rising, is finally out. You’re going to get 140 new cards in small booster packs, all based on the creatures you can find in both versions of the 2016 3DS games. This incarnation of the card game has actually been doing fairly well for this run, despite some criticizing it for being the same card game we’ve known for a few years now. You can purchase 10-card booster packs at $4 a pop, or one of the two pre-built 60-card decks for $13 each. The decks include the legendary Solgaleo and Lunala, as well as a code to use in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
- Literally Being An Armchair Coach In ‘Pro Cycling Manager 2017’ - June 27, 2017
- ‘Valkyria Revolution’ Is Just A Hack-N-Slash Film Version Of ‘Valkyria Chronicles’ - June 27, 2017
- Surprised To See ‘Star Fox 2’ On The Super NES Classic Edition? So Was The Programmer - June 27, 2017
- Nintendo Is Also Releasing A Classic Mini: Super Famicom In Japan - June 27, 2017
- Crash Bandicoot, Call Of Duty, & RPG Maker Fes In Video Game Releases For June 27 – July 3 - June 27, 2017