Pokémon’s latest expansion to the Sun & Moon card game, Guardians Rising, is finally out. You’re going to get 140 new cards in small booster packs, all based on the creatures you can find in both versions of the 2016 3DS games. This incarnation of the card game has actually been doing fairly well for this run, despite some criticizing it for being the same card game we’ve known for a few years now. You can purchase 10-card booster packs at $4 a pop, or one of the two pre-built 60-card decks for $13 each. The decks include the legendary Solgaleo and Lunala, as well as a code to use in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
- EA Games Suspends Purchases In ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ - November 16, 2017
- Picking Your Favorite Spartan With Jinx’s Halo Figures - November 16, 2017
- Stay As Warm As Master Chief: We Review Jinx’s Line Of Halo Jackets - November 16, 2017
- An Online Petition Wants Loot Boxes Classified As Gambling - November 15, 2017
- Moira Is Added To ‘Overwatch’ While Mercy Is Nerfed… Again - November 15, 2017