Pokémon’s latest expansion to the Sun & Moon card game, Guardians Rising, is finally out. You’re going to get 140 new cards in small booster packs, all based on the creatures you can find in both versions of the 2016 3DS games. This incarnation of the card game has actually been doing fairly well for this run, despite some criticizing it for being the same card game we’ve known for a few years now. You can purchase 10-card booster packs at $4 a pop, or one of the two pre-built 60-card decks for $13 each. The decks include the legendary Solgaleo and Lunala, as well as a code to use in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018