The newest event in Pokémon Go will see a rather notable rise in grass type Pokemon on the game’s servers. So if you’ve been wanting to catch any grass type Pokémon, well, now’s your chance.
The game’s developer, Niantic Labs, has announced that its latest Pokémon Go event will commence this weekend. The event has been dubbed the ‘Worldwide Bloom’ and will run for the weekend and finish on May 8. To increase your chances of finding as many grass Pokémon as possible, Niantic announced over Twitter that Lure Modules will last for six hours over the course of the weekend.
To help you catch your favorite Grass-type Pokémon this weekend, Lure Modules will last for six hours for the entire weekend! pic.twitter.com/LHPbVmZpLV
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) May 4, 2017
Unlike the water event earlier this year, Niantic did not hint at any rare Pokémon being more readily available during the event and instead just encouraged players to share their findings on social media. Since the event has already started, it looks like there isn’t anything particularly noteworthy in the rare Pokémon arena, but players have noticed an increase in Chickoritas, their evolutions, Exeggutors, and Scythers in game.
— 不倫!!浮気!!修羅場チャンネル (@shurabatube) May 6, 2017
— Ensign Endora🖖🏻 (@JaneNX01) May 6, 2017
— Kenken@ポケモンGOカメラマン (@kenkenPokecame) May 6, 2017
— ポケモンGOまとめスタイル (@PokemonGo_style) May 6, 2017
So nothing ultra rare, but it should help you fill out your PokéDex a bit more evenly.
- Go Behind the Scenes of Underworld Ascendant in Latest Trailer - January 17, 2018
- Wizards of the Coast Have Plumbed the Depths of MTG Arena’s Economy - January 17, 2018
- Nightmarchers is the Latest Game to Host a Fig Campaign - January 17, 2018
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Will Get a Physical Release for the Switch - January 17, 2018
- FoxNext and Cold Iron Studios are Working on a New Alien Game - January 17, 2018