The newest event in Pokémon Go will see a rather notable rise in grass type Pokemon on the game’s servers. So if you’ve been wanting to catch any grass type Pokémon, well, now’s your chance.
The game’s developer, Niantic Labs, has announced that its latest Pokémon Go event will commence this weekend. The event has been dubbed the ‘Worldwide Bloom’ and will run for the weekend and finish on May 8. To increase your chances of finding as many grass Pokémon as possible, Niantic announced over Twitter that Lure Modules will last for six hours over the course of the weekend.
To help you catch your favorite Grass-type Pokémon this weekend, Lure Modules will last for six hours for the entire weekend! pic.twitter.com/LHPbVmZpLV
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) May 4, 2017
Unlike the water event earlier this year, Niantic did not hint at any rare Pokémon being more readily available during the event and instead just encouraged players to share their findings on social media. Since the event has already started, it looks like there isn’t anything particularly noteworthy in the rare Pokémon arena, but players have noticed an increase in Chickoritas, their evolutions, Exeggutors, and Scythers in game.
— clashroyalenews (@clashroyalemato) May 6, 2017
— Ensign Flâneuse 🖖🏻 (@JaneNX01) May 6, 2017
— Kenken@ポケモンGOカメラマン (@kenkenPokecame) May 6, 2017
— ポケモンGOまとめスタイル (@PokemonGo_style) May 6, 2017
So nothing ultra rare, but it should help you fill out your PokéDex a bit more evenly.
- Ubisoft Is Giving For Honor Dedicated Servers And Two More Content Seasons - July 27, 2017
- Tokyo RPG Factory’s Lost Sphear Has An Official Launch Date - July 25, 2017
- CD Projekt Red Are Hosting A Gwent Tournament At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Bluehole Studios And The ESL Are Hosting A PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds Tourney At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Dead By Daylight’s Next Killer, The Huntress, Hits PC On Thursday - July 25, 2017