The newest event in Pokémon Go will see a rather notable rise in grass type Pokemon on the game’s servers. So if you’ve been wanting to catch any grass type Pokémon, well, now’s your chance.
The game’s developer, Niantic Labs, has announced that its latest Pokémon Go event will commence this weekend. The event has been dubbed the ‘Worldwide Bloom’ and will run for the weekend and finish on May 8. To increase your chances of finding as many grass Pokémon as possible, Niantic announced over Twitter that Lure Modules will last for six hours over the course of the weekend.
To help you catch your favorite Grass-type Pokémon this weekend, Lure Modules will last for six hours for the entire weekend! pic.twitter.com/LHPbVmZpLV
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) May 4, 2017
Unlike the water event earlier this year, Niantic did not hint at any rare Pokémon being more readily available during the event and instead just encouraged players to share their findings on social media. Since the event has already started, it looks like there isn’t anything particularly noteworthy in the rare Pokémon arena, but players have noticed an increase in Chickoritas, their evolutions, Exeggutors, and Scythers in game.
— 不倫!!浮気!!修羅場チャンネル (@shurabatube) May 6, 2017
— Ensign Endora🖖🏻 (@JaneNX01) May 6, 2017
— Kenken@ポケモンGOカメラマン (@kenkenPokecame) May 6, 2017
— ポケモンGOまとめスタイル (@PokemonGo_style) May 6, 2017
So nothing ultra rare, but it should help you fill out your PokéDex a bit more evenly.
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017