Last month, it was looking likely that Matt Hardy could be Broken once more soon in WWE. Rumors on wrestling dirt sheets said WWE was looking to purchase the Broken gimmick from Impact Wrestling, as Hardy has been in an ongoing legal feud over the trademark mostly playing out via his wife Reby Hardy’s Twitter account, though Hardy also registered a trademark for the gimmick. However, dirt sheets today are reporting that Impact Wrestling has now also trademarked the “Broken Universe,” setting the stage for an epic battle which, if anything in this world made sense, would be settled in on the Hardy compound in a campy wrestling match filmed with drones.
Sadly, it looks like this could play out in court, unless WWE shells out some money to make Impact go away. If it does go to court, it could be a long time before we see Broken Matt Hardy or Brother Nero again.
- Fanboy Wrampage: Hardys Refute Impact President Nordholm's Broken Claims, Feud More With Dutch Mantell
- Is Matt Hardy Teasing The Return Of The Broken Gimmick?
- WWE Reportedly Plans To Use Hardys' Broken Gimmick, Will Make Deal With That Owl
- More Shots Fired In Broken Trademark War Between Hardys And TNA As Matt And Jeff Hardy Reincarnate TNA Tag Titles
- Reby Hardy Files New Twitter Brief In Feud With TNA Over Broken Hardys Trademarks
- Hardys Hire Lawyers To Fight With TNA Over #BROKEN Trademarks, But Not Before One More Twitter Rant From Reby Hardy
- Pro Wrestling Drama Erupts Outside The Ring As TNA Reportedly Suing Hardys, ROH Over Broken Gimmick
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018