Good news for hardcore Harry Potter fans! Now your regular re-reading of the popular book series has been officially sanctioned! According to her website Pottermore, author J.K. Rowling has launched a new book club to exclusively read and discuss the Harry Potter books! Though it’s unusual to start a book club for reading your own books, Rowling has boldly pressed forward, creating a twitter account for the Wizarding World Book Club which will also see discussions of core themes from the books on Twitter, as well as new information about the books revealed on the Pottermore website. The club plans to read one book per month, at least to start, though it might take longer for later novels. We’re pretty sure Order of the Phoenix was something like 2,000 pages long.
The club launches in June, so don’t make any plans for the latter half of 2018.
- Fantastic Beasts 2 Details Emerge As Filming Begins
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Already Wants Warner Bros. To Release Justice League Ultimate Cut - November 18, 2017
- Ben Affleck’s Best Hope To Save His Post-Justice League Career Is To Defect To Marvel For A Daredevil Reboot - November 18, 2017
- Investigative Report: Ben Affleck Had Movie Career Before Batman Role - November 18, 2017
- Doctor Strange Writer Calls Out Rotten Tomatoes In Marvel Vs. DC Justice League Showdown - November 18, 2017
- Justice League Composer Danny Elfman Calls Replacing Classic Superhero Themes “A Bull@#$% Idea” - November 18, 2017