Good news for hardcore Harry Potter fans! Now your regular re-reading of the popular book series has been officially sanctioned! According to her website Pottermore, author J.K. Rowling has launched a new book club to exclusively read and discuss the Harry Potter books! Though it’s unusual to start a book club for reading your own books, Rowling has boldly pressed forward, creating a twitter account for the Wizarding World Book Club which will also see discussions of core themes from the books on Twitter, as well as new information about the books revealed on the Pottermore website. The club plans to read one book per month, at least to start, though it might take longer for later novels. We’re pretty sure Order of the Phoenix was something like 2,000 pages long.
The club launches in June, so don’t make any plans for the latter half of 2018.
- Hugh Jackman Will Play Senator Gary Hart In Political Drama ‘The Frontrunner’ - June 27, 2017
- Smackdown Rumor: WWE Planning Return Of Classic Gimmick Match For Battleground PPV (SPOILERS) - June 27, 2017
- Mark Millar: Warner Bros Is Talking To Directors About A Superman: Red Son Movie - June 27, 2017
- Is Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Teasing An X-Men: Dark Phoenix Role? - June 27, 2017
- Eva Marie Is Done With WWE, But She’s Not “Done” With WWE - June 27, 2017