Good news for hardcore Harry Potter fans! Now your regular re-reading of the popular book series has been officially sanctioned! According to her website Pottermore, author J.K. Rowling has launched a new book club to exclusively read and discuss the Harry Potter books! Though it’s unusual to start a book club for reading your own books, Rowling has boldly pressed forward, creating a twitter account for the Wizarding World Book Club which will also see discussions of core themes from the books on Twitter, as well as new information about the books revealed on the Pottermore website. The club plans to read one book per month, at least to start, though it might take longer for later novels. We’re pretty sure Order of the Phoenix was something like 2,000 pages long.
The club launches in June, so don’t make any plans for the latter half of 2018.
- Fantastic Beasts 2 Details Emerge As Filming Begins
- Max Bemis And Jacen Burrows Bring Moon Knight To Marvel Legacy In November - August 17, 2017
- Report: Stephen Daldry To Direct Standalone Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie - August 17, 2017
- Marvel Legacy #1 Adds McNiven, Dauterman, Samnee, Maleev, Immonen, Larraz, Cheung, Acuna, Land, And McGuinness - August 17, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Recalls Neo-Nazi Villains From His Captain America Run - August 17, 2017
- Alisa Kwitney And Mike Norton Take Zatanna To College In ‘Mystik U’ From DC In November - August 17, 2017