Good news for hardcore Harry Potter fans! Now your regular re-reading of the popular book series has been officially sanctioned! According to her website Pottermore, author J.K. Rowling has launched a new book club to exclusively read and discuss the Harry Potter books! Though it’s unusual to start a book club for reading your own books, Rowling has boldly pressed forward, creating a twitter account for the Wizarding World Book Club which will also see discussions of core themes from the books on Twitter, as well as new information about the books revealed on the Pottermore website. The club plans to read one book per month, at least to start, though it might take longer for later novels. We’re pretty sure Order of the Phoenix was something like 2,000 pages long.
The club launches in June, so don’t make any plans for the latter half of 2018.
- Fantastic Beasts 2 Details Emerge As Filming Begins
- Bruce Lee Returns to Darby Pop for All-Ages ‘Walk of the Dragon’ - March 21, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Jennie Wood and Jeff McComsey’s Flutter in 1 Volume This October - March 21, 2018
- BOOM! to Publish Kara Leopard and Kelly and Nicole Matthews’ ‘Pandora’s Legacy’ - March 21, 2018
- Action Comics Writer Dan Jurgens Calls Out Fat People on Airplanes - March 21, 2018
- Storybook Romance Ends in Heartbreak as Strowman, Bliss Eliminated from WWE Mixed Match Challenge - March 21, 2018