Good news for hardcore Harry Potter fans! Now your regular re-reading of the popular book series has been officially sanctioned! According to her website Pottermore, author J.K. Rowling has launched a new book club to exclusively read and discuss the Harry Potter books! Though it’s unusual to start a book club for reading your own books, Rowling has boldly pressed forward, creating a twitter account for the Wizarding World Book Club which will also see discussions of core themes from the books on Twitter, as well as new information about the books revealed on the Pottermore website. The club plans to read one book per month, at least to start, though it might take longer for later novels. We’re pretty sure Order of the Phoenix was something like 2,000 pages long.
The club launches in June, so don’t make any plans for the latter half of 2018.
- Director Patty Jenkins On Criticism Of Wonder Woman’s “Sexy, Skimpy” Costume: “I Think That’s Sexist” - May 29, 2017
- Shucky Ducky Quack Quack: Booker T Will Remain On WWE Raw Announce Team Until End Of Summer - May 29, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered What Wrestling Superstar Virgil Thinks Of Donald Trump? - May 29, 2017
- American Gods Author Neil Gaiman Will Perform Reading Of Cheesecake Factory Menu If Fans Donate Half-Million Dollars To Refugees - May 28, 2017
- In Soviet Russia, Box Office Takes You: Pirates 5 Has Biggest Opening Weekend In History Of Russia - May 28, 2017