Good news for hardcore Harry Potter fans! Now your regular re-reading of the popular book series has been officially sanctioned! According to her website Pottermore, author J.K. Rowling has launched a new book club to exclusively read and discuss the Harry Potter books! Though it’s unusual to start a book club for reading your own books, Rowling has boldly pressed forward, creating a twitter account for the Wizarding World Book Club which will also see discussions of core themes from the books on Twitter, as well as new information about the books revealed on the Pottermore website. The club plans to read one book per month, at least to start, though it might take longer for later novels. We’re pretty sure Order of the Phoenix was something like 2,000 pages long.
The club launches in June, so don’t make any plans for the latter half of 2018.
- Fantastic Beasts 2 Details Emerge As Filming Begins
- Will CM Punk Be at WWE Raw 25? The Answer Will Most Definitely Not Shock You! - January 16, 2018
- Archie’s Dick Tracy Revival Canceled Due to Licensing Error - January 16, 2018
- David Baldeón Joins Gail Simone as Artist for Marvel’s Domino - January 16, 2018
- Website Finally Launches Outlining Plan to Turn Dream of Justice League Snyder Cut into Reality - January 16, 2018
- WWE Announces Signings of Candice LeRae, Ricochet, and War Machine - January 16, 2018