It’s been a long road for The Long Dark as it’s been sitting in Early Access hell on Steam for what feels longer than it should have, but finally, we have a release date for the game. Announced via the PlayStation Blog, Hinterland Studio dropped this new trailer with August 1 as the official date for release on PS4, PC and XboxOne. The post-apocalyptic game about man vs. nature has been awesome to try out, but it always felt like something was missing from the final result. Now we know we’ll be getting an episodic tale with the first two episodes released at launch, with the remaining three coming out between 2017-18. We’ll also be getting Survivor Mode, where people will get to see how long they can go before dying of any number of things. Just so you’re aware, the game is inspired by the Cormac McCarthy’s novel The Road, so be prepared to make a LOT of tough choices.
- Nintendo Switch’s 3.0 Update Gives Way For Homebrewing Hacks - August 19, 2017
- The Next Chapter Of Telltale’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Drops Tuesday - August 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Video Explains Hunting And Quests - August 19, 2017
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In ‘Sonic Mania’ - August 19, 2017
- Amazon Has Officially Stopped New Game Discounts - August 19, 2017