It’s been a long road for The Long Dark as it’s been sitting in Early Access hell on Steam for what feels longer than it should have, but finally, we have a release date for the game. Announced via the PlayStation Blog, Hinterland Studio dropped this new trailer with August 1 as the official date for release on PS4, PC and XboxOne. The post-apocalyptic game about man vs. nature has been awesome to try out, but it always felt like something was missing from the final result. Now we know we’ll be getting an episodic tale with the first two episodes released at launch, with the remaining three coming out between 2017-18. We’ll also be getting Survivor Mode, where people will get to see how long they can go before dying of any number of things. Just so you’re aware, the game is inspired by the Cormac McCarthy’s novel The Road, so be prepared to make a LOT of tough choices.
- The Creator Of ‘Seaman’ Teases A Sequel Is In Progress - May 27, 2017
- A Look At The Rest Of The ‘Far Cry 5’ Trailers - May 27, 2017
- Check Out PlayStation’s Footage Of The New Crash Bandicoot Game - May 26, 2017
- Do You Like Quitting Games In “For Honor”? Ubisoft Doesn’t, And Is Going To Punish You - May 26, 2017
- New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer Reveals Release Date And Main Villain - May 26, 2017