Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently in a transitional place. In a few years Star Wars Land will be open, as well as an expanded Pixar area. But for the moment there is a good amount of Star Wars in Hollywood Studios. You have Star Tours, an interactive 4D ride, you have Star Wars Launch Bay where you can meet characters, and there is a stage show in front of The Great Movie Ride. There’s enough Star Wars that I was honestly unable to see everything this week. For now, enjoy the following photos to give you an idea of what Disney is offering!
- Disney Announces New Digital Network Based Around Talent Maker
- Wanna Have A Nightmare? Check Out These Dancing Baby Groots From Disney
- Disney's Descendants Banned In The UK For Free Comic Book Day
- Disney Parks Rumor Mill Now Getting TRON Fans Hopes Up
- Disneyland's California Adventure Getting Ready For "Summer Of Heroes"!
- 999 Happy Haunts: Marvel's The Haunted Mansion
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018