Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently in a transitional place. In a few years Star Wars Land will be open, as well as an expanded Pixar area. But for the moment there is a good amount of Star Wars in Hollywood Studios. You have Star Tours, an interactive 4D ride, you have Star Wars Launch Bay where you can meet characters, and there is a stage show in front of The Great Movie Ride. There’s enough Star Wars that I was honestly unable to see everything this week. For now, enjoy the following photos to give you an idea of what Disney is offering!
- Disney Announces New Digital Network Based Around Talent Maker
- Wanna Have A Nightmare? Check Out These Dancing Baby Groots From Disney
- Disney's Descendants Banned In The UK For Free Comic Book Day
- Disney Parks Rumor Mill Now Getting TRON Fans Hopes Up
- Disneyland's California Adventure Getting Ready For "Summer Of Heroes"!
- 999 Happy Haunts: Marvel's The Haunted Mansion
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017