Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently in a transitional place. In a few years Star Wars Land will be open, as well as an expanded Pixar area. But for the moment there is a good amount of Star Wars in Hollywood Studios. You have Star Tours, an interactive 4D ride, you have Star Wars Launch Bay where you can meet characters, and there is a stage show in front of The Great Movie Ride. There’s enough Star Wars that I was honestly unable to see everything this week. For now, enjoy the following photos to give you an idea of what Disney is offering!
- Disney Announces New Digital Network Based Around Talent Maker
- Wanna Have A Nightmare? Check Out These Dancing Baby Groots From Disney
- Disney's Descendants Banned In The UK For Free Comic Book Day
- Disney Parks Rumor Mill Now Getting TRON Fans Hopes Up
- Disneyland's California Adventure Getting Ready For "Summer Of Heroes"!
- 999 Happy Haunts: Marvel's The Haunted Mansion
- HULK SIP! Smash Through All Obstacles with this Hulk-Inspired Smoothie - January 21, 2018
- Lauren’s Last Call: The 2017 Metropolis Collectibles Holiday Wine - January 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Give this Minnie Tsum Tsum Pancake a Try for Breakfast! - January 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Does Your Valentine Love Disney? Make Them a Mickey Mouse Pizza! - January 21, 2018
- Geek Chic: ThinkGeek’s Faith Sweater is Perfect for the Heroes in Your Life - January 21, 2018