Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently in a transitional place. In a few years Star Wars Land will be open, as well as an expanded Pixar area. But for the moment there is a good amount of Star Wars in Hollywood Studios. You have Star Tours, an interactive 4D ride, you have Star Wars Launch Bay where you can meet characters, and there is a stage show in front of The Great Movie Ride. There’s enough Star Wars that I was honestly unable to see everything this week. For now, enjoy the following photos to give you an idea of what Disney is offering!
- Disney Announces New Digital Network Based Around Talent Maker
- Wanna Have A Nightmare? Check Out These Dancing Baby Groots From Disney
- Disney's Descendants Banned In The UK For Free Comic Book Day
- Disney Parks Rumor Mill Now Getting TRON Fans Hopes Up
- Disneyland's California Adventure Getting Ready For "Summer Of Heroes"!
- 999 Happy Haunts: Marvel's The Haunted Mansion
- Nerd Home: These Disney Paper Statues Want to Be Your Guests! - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Beauty: I Tried The Face Shop’s Trolls Eyeliner, and Things Got a Li’l Hairy - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pandaro Cookies from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Celebrating Easter in Disney World? Hop Over to Disney Springs for Some Treats! - March 23, 2018