Guardians of the Galaxy star and former pro wrestler Dave Bautista has boldly claimed what no man has claimed before, and frankly, what no one in their right mind would even think of trying to claim: the sequel to Blade Runner starring Dave Bautista will be better than the original. Bautista made the shocking statement in a wire store from Agence France-Presse, and he wasn’t messing around. Bautista went all out and said Blade Runner 2049 will be better than the 1982 classic in pretty much every measurable way.
“I think it’s going to be—and this is hard to say because I know I’m going to get some grief for this—I think it’s going to be better than the first film,” said Bautista. “And I’m saying that because I think the script is better, it’s deeper. I think it’s a better story, I think it’s told in a better way, and I think it just answers a lot of questions. It’s going to be great.”
Well, alrighty then. Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford also star in the Denis Villeneuve directed film, which will apparently totally blow away the original Blade Runner in October. Watch a teaser trailer here.
- 'Blade Runner 2049' Teaser For A Trailer That Looks Epic
- New Posters For 'Blade Runner 2049' Plus A Live Q&A
- Drax Melts In Your Mouth, Not In Your Hands
- CM Punk Won't Do A Reddit AMA Because He Has Sensitive Information About Guardians Of The Galaxy Star Dave Bautista
- Next James Bond Film Gets A 2019 Release Date, Now Needs A James Bond - July 24, 2017
- Captain Marvel To Be Subsidized By Taxpayer Dollars - July 24, 2017
- Trial Begins For Cartoonist Musa Kart, Jailed For His Comics In Turkish Opposition Crackdown - July 24, 2017
- George R. R. Martin Optimistic About New Game Of Thrones Book In 2018 - July 23, 2017
- Return To ‘Westworld’ With HBO’s Season 2 Comic-Con Trailer - July 23, 2017