Some rather cool news coming from 505 Games this week: Former 2K Games GM Neil Ralley has signed on to become the company’s new president.
The company announced Ralley’s signing just two days after disclosing a worldwide publishing deal with Remedy Entertainment, generating some serious buzz across gaming sites over the potential happenings at 505. The company had been mostly quiet throughout 2016. Ralley issued a statement on his joining:
“505 Games are at a very exciting stage in their development as a global publisher. The team have come a long way in their 11 year history and I know that they are poised for even greater things. I am extremely excited to join the team to continue to build on the foundations they have laid and help take them to the next level.”
It’ll be interesting to see what Ralley will bring to the table, after having a hand in BioShock, the Mafia franchise, and XCOM. Granted, experience is no guarantee for immediate success — but it shows 505 wants to push the company in a new direction with new leadership.
- 2K Games Announces 'BioShock' 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition
- 'Kerbal Space Program' Now In The Hands Of 'GTAV' Publishers
- Where Do I Put All This Steam? We Review WD’s My Passport Ultra - April 20, 2018
- The Legend Of Bum-Bo is Getting a Proper Release in 2018 - April 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Next Map is Getting a Cave Network - April 20, 2018
- More Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Rumors Say Game Will Be Like Overwatch - April 20, 2018
- Xbox Insiders Getting a Preview of the May Update Now - April 20, 2018