Some rather cool news coming from 505 Games this week: Former 2K Games GM Neil Ralley has signed on to become the company’s new president.
The company announced Ralley’s signing just two days after disclosing a worldwide publishing deal with Remedy Entertainment, generating some serious buzz across gaming sites over the potential happenings at 505. The company had been mostly quiet throughout 2016. Ralley issued a statement on his joining:
“505 Games are at a very exciting stage in their development as a global publisher. The team have come a long way in their 11 year history and I know that they are poised for even greater things. I am extremely excited to join the team to continue to build on the foundations they have laid and help take them to the next level.”
It’ll be interesting to see what Ralley will bring to the table, after having a hand in BioShock, the Mafia franchise, and XCOM. Granted, experience is no guarantee for immediate success — but it shows 505 wants to push the company in a new direction with new leadership.
- 2K Games Announces 'BioShock' 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition
- 'Kerbal Space Program' Now In The Hands Of 'GTAV' Publishers
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018