Some rather cool news coming from 505 Games this week: Former 2K Games GM Neil Ralley has signed on to become the company’s new president.
The company announced Ralley’s signing just two days after disclosing a worldwide publishing deal with Remedy Entertainment, generating some serious buzz across gaming sites over the potential happenings at 505. The company had been mostly quiet throughout 2016. Ralley issued a statement on his joining:
“505 Games are at a very exciting stage in their development as a global publisher. The team have come a long way in their 11 year history and I know that they are poised for even greater things. I am extremely excited to join the team to continue to build on the foundations they have laid and help take them to the next level.”
It’ll be interesting to see what Ralley will bring to the table, after having a hand in BioShock, the Mafia franchise, and XCOM. Granted, experience is no guarantee for immediate success — but it shows 505 wants to push the company in a new direction with new leadership.
- Injustice 2 Launches A Wonder Woman-Themed Event Tying Into The Movie - May 29, 2017
- Check Out This Fireworks Display A Player Created In ‘Breath Of The Wild’ - May 29, 2017
- Colin Furze Shows Off His Latest Invention: The Game Console Microwave - May 28, 2017
- Victor “Punk” Woodley Wins ELeague Street Fighter V Invitational - May 28, 2017
- Killing Jason In The Friday The 13th Game Is A Convoluted Mess - May 28, 2017