Aside from the live-action trailer below, we haven’t seen a lot of details for the upcoming first-person horror game The Town Of Light. Yesterday, Wired Productions finally announced that the historically inspired psychological thriller will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 6th.
There’s year-old gameplay footage out there if you want to check it out, but beyond some publicity stills, it’s not entirely clear if the game has been changed mechanically or stylistically since early demos. In any case, a live trailer is a unique approach to promoting a title like this, so good on them for creativity and secrecy.
- Wired Productions Reveals Doug Cockle Returns As Voice Of Victor Vran In Console Edition
- ‘Crimsonland’, ‘Apollo Justice’, & ‘Planet Of The Apes’ In Video Game Releases: November 21-27 - November 21, 2017
- Three Game Consoles Make Time’s “Gadget Of The Year” List - November 20, 2017
- Rare Set To Release Three Classic Game Soundtracks On Vinyl - November 20, 2017
- ‘Star Wars: Secrets Of The Empire’ Launching Soon At Disney - November 20, 2017
- Echo Fox Secures A Franchise Spot In The ‘League Of Legends’ Championship Series - November 20, 2017