Aside from the live-action trailer below, we haven’t seen a lot of details for the upcoming first-person horror game The Town Of Light. Yesterday, Wired Productions finally announced that the historically inspired psychological thriller will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 6th.
There’s year-old gameplay footage out there if you want to check it out, but beyond some publicity stills, it’s not entirely clear if the game has been changed mechanically or stylistically since early demos. In any case, a live trailer is a unique approach to promoting a title like this, so good on them for creativity and secrecy.
- Wired Productions Reveals Doug Cockle Returns As Voice Of Victor Vran In Console Edition
- Puzzles Within The Forest Abroad: We Review ‘Aporia: Beyond The Valley’ - July 25, 2017
- YouTube’s Ad-Pocalypse: Analyzing The Aftermath On Let’s Players - July 25, 2017
- An Advanced Throwback: We Review The Tokyoflash Polygon LCD Watch - July 25, 2017
- ‘Pyre’, ‘Namco Museum’ & ‘Polara’ In Video Game Releases: July 25-31 - July 25, 2017
- Finding Beauty In Difficult Times: We Review ‘The Lion’s Song’ - July 24, 2017