Aside from the live-action trailer below, we haven’t seen a lot of details for the upcoming first-person horror game The Town Of Light. Yesterday, Wired Productions finally announced that the historically inspired psychological thriller will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 6th.
There’s year-old gameplay footage out there if you want to check it out, but beyond some publicity stills, it’s not entirely clear if the game has been changed mechanically or stylistically since early demos. In any case, a live trailer is a unique approach to promoting a title like this, so good on them for creativity and secrecy.
- Wired Productions Reveals Doug Cockle Returns As Voice Of Victor Vran In Console Edition
- Check Out This Fireworks Display A Player Created In ‘Breath Of The Wild’ - May 29, 2017
- Colin Furze Shows Off His Latest Invention: The Game Console Microwave - May 28, 2017
- Victor “Punk” Woodley Wins ELeague Street Fighter V Invitational - May 28, 2017
- Killing Jason In The Friday The 13th Game Is A Convoluted Mess - May 28, 2017
- Nintendo Quietly Delivers The Ban Hammer On 3DS Hackers & Mods - May 28, 2017