Aside from the live-action trailer below, we haven’t seen a lot of details for the upcoming first-person horror game The Town Of Light. Yesterday, Wired Productions finally announced that the historically inspired psychological thriller will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 6th.
There’s year-old gameplay footage out there if you want to check it out, but beyond some publicity stills, it’s not entirely clear if the game has been changed mechanically or stylistically since early demos. In any case, a live trailer is a unique approach to promoting a title like this, so good on them for creativity and secrecy.
- Wired Productions Reveals Doug Cockle Returns As Voice Of Victor Vran In Console Edition
- ‘Ink’, ‘MvCI’, & ‘NBA 2K18’ For Video Game Releases: Sept. 19-25 - September 19, 2017
- Battling Like A Pair Of Rad DJ’s! We Review ‘Dropmix’ - September 18, 2017
- Getting A Better View With Two New Pair Of Gunnar Optiks - September 18, 2017
- Listen, Morty. I Know Who Did It. We Review ‘Rick And Morty’ - September 18, 2017
- The Nipple Mod You Need: Adding Shirtless Mario To ‘Super Smash Bros.’ - September 18, 2017