Aside from the live-action trailer below, we haven’t seen a lot of details for the upcoming first-person horror game The Town Of Light. Yesterday, Wired Productions finally announced that the historically inspired psychological thriller will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 6th.
There’s year-old gameplay footage out there if you want to check it out, but beyond some publicity stills, it’s not entirely clear if the game has been changed mechanically or stylistically since early demos. In any case, a live trailer is a unique approach to promoting a title like this, so good on them for creativity and secrecy.
- Wired Productions Reveals Doug Cockle Returns As Voice Of Victor Vran In Console Edition
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018