You know what they say about gambling with the devil: Never bet the house. Same could be said for the Joker, as you’ll most likely watch it burn to the ground. But it looks like soon you’ll be able to play slots with him, if DC obtains the trademark they just filed for.
Online documents show that DC Comics applied for a trademark on a slot machine called “Joker’s Heist” on April 24, which is still currently pending. Provided they receive the trademark, you could be seeing a game make its way to Vegas by year’s end, as we’ve previously seen it takes roughly six to eight months for slot machines to make their way into the market after securing a high-profile name.
With any luck, the game will be voiced by Mark Hamill and feature a much more ghastly version of the Joker than the more cartoonish Batman-related gambling games you’ll find.
- Twitch & Disney Digital Network Announce Multi-Year Content Partnership - January 18, 2018
- Fable Studio Announces New Neil Gaiman VR Project At Sundance - January 18, 2018
- The Last 24 Hours Of Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Starts Tonight - January 17, 2018
- Nintendo Shows Off Their New & Cool Looking “Nintendo Labo” Products - January 17, 2018
- Canadian Twitch User May Face Prison Time for Spamming - January 17, 2018