Taking over The Novo at L.A. Live, the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) have just announced they will be holding the “E3 Coliseum 2017” during the primary convention from June 13-14. The entire event is meant to bring fans closer to the creators, developers, publishers and other special guests who will be on hand.
Right now the list of companies who will be in attendance includes Bethesda, Gearbox Publishing, Sony, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Warner Bros. Interactive, and Xbox. While the ESA sent out a press release about the event today, there’s really no fine details as to specific guests, events, tournaments or other feature that will take place. You can purchase tickets to this event on E3’s website starting today. Meanwhile, here’s a couple quick quotes from the release.
“The E3 COLISEUM adds rocket fuel to E3’s position as the pre-eminent global event for the video game industry,” said Michael D. Gallagher, president and CEO, Entertainment Software Association, the trade association that represents the US video game industry and owns and produces E3. “We are incredibly proud to give the most exciting voices in video games a unique opportunity to connect directly with fans and create a platform celebrating the role video games have in shaping popular culture.”
“It’s an honor to partner with the video game industry and ESA to add this exciting new element to the E3 consumer experience,” said Geoff Keighley, producer, E3 COLISEUM. “We are working around the clock to produce programming that will give fans unprecedented access to the biggest games and news from E3 and celebrate this industry’s importance to entertainment culture.”
- Gearbox Software Is Looking For A New Writer For An Unnamed Project
- Sony Will Broadcast Its E3 Experience 2017 Press Conference In Theaters
- EA Games Suspends Purchases In ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ - November 16, 2017
- Trying To Survive? WWE Booked Survivor Series Like A Fire Sale - November 15, 2017
- ‘Fighting EX Layer’ Gets A Name And An Open Beta Date - November 15, 2017
- ‘Super Bomberman R’ Gets New Content & Grand Prix Mode - November 14, 2017
- ‘StarCraft II’ Is Now Officially Free To Play From Blizzard - November 14, 2017