On the first day of C2E2, Henn and I had a pretty good day. Henn admits he prefers to physically read, and smell, comics, while I’m a little more hesitant about that (but yes, I know a lot of people do it) but if they smell of leaves that happen to be celebrated on 4:20, all the better.
Remember when I spoke to Revolution Brewery‘s Steve Nichols just over a week ago? Well in this Barzinga Rich was drinking the Revolution Brewery Galactic Hero and I was on the Anti Hero, which are both great beers. I actually went as far to say the Anti is one of the best ever. So if you’re able to find Revolution Brewery’s beer in a shop, buy it, you can fight me on that. Plus, really, any convention that sells alcohol should be on the top of your list (if you drink).
Was C2E2 better than celebration? I dunno, watch on, and invest in slab comics for coasters!
- Comics Make Up The Menu At Chicago Rooftop Bar
- Barzinga At The Five Points Festival: Beer! Toys! Comics!
- The Challenge Of Violence And More - Image Comics Presented Contemporary Storytelling At C2E2
- Barzinga At Regeneration Who! Exploding Tardis', Dr. Who, And A Beautiful View!
- Barzinga At Disney World's Epcot! Let's Drink Around The World!
- Fanboy Funk: Barzinga At Big Apple Comic Con
- Clowns Are Creepy - Monster Mania 2017 in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Redline! Archer! Barzinga At Emerald City Comic Con 2017!
- It's A Family Thing: Great Lakes Comic Con 2017
- Jim Shooter, Alex Saviuk, Paul Soles: Barzinga At The Great Lakes Comic Con
- A 30 Year Career With Spider-Man: Alex Saviuk
- Heroic Aleworks: Barzinga Episode 4
- Barzinga Episode 3: Stranger Beer
- Barzinga Episode 2: Batbeer!
- Barzinga Episode 1: Seven To Beer.