This past weekend at C2E2, Valiant Comics released their newest limited edition beer, the XO Manowar beer! The party was held at the Cobra Lounge, a rather awesome place that I’d likely make my hangout spot all the time if I was a local.
The XO beer was surprisingly good, but I’m partial to a good golden ale. Even Josh didn’t know it would be as good as it was! We also found out that the first printing of XO Manowar sold out of it’s first printing, which is great. Congrats to Valiant, I can’t wait to see what else they do!
- Barzinga At Regeneration Who! Exploding Tardis', Dr. Who, And A Beautiful View!
- Barzinga At Disney World's Epcot! Let's Drink Around The World!
- Fanboy Funk: Barzinga At Big Apple Comic Con
- Clowns Are Creepy - Monster Mania 2017 in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Redline! Archer! Barzinga At Emerald City Comic Con 2017!
- It's A Family Thing: Great Lakes Comic Con 2017
- Jim Shooter, Alex Saviuk, Paul Soles: Barzinga At The Great Lakes Comic Con
- A 30 Year Career With Spider-Man: Alex Saviuk
- Heroic Aleworks: Barzinga Episode 4
- Barzinga Episode 3: Stranger Beer
- Barzinga Episode 2: Batbeer!
- Barzinga Episode 1: Seven To Beer.
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018