This past weekend at C2E2, Valiant Comics released their newest limited edition beer, the XO Manowar beer! The party was held at the Cobra Lounge, a rather awesome place that I’d likely make my hangout spot all the time if I was a local.
The XO beer was surprisingly good, but I’m partial to a good golden ale. Even Josh didn’t know it would be as good as it was! We also found out that the first printing of XO Manowar sold out of it’s first printing, which is great. Congrats to Valiant, I can’t wait to see what else they do!
- Barzinga At Regeneration Who! Exploding Tardis', Dr. Who, And A Beautiful View!
- Barzinga At Disney World's Epcot! Let's Drink Around The World!
- Fanboy Funk: Barzinga At Big Apple Comic Con
- Clowns Are Creepy - Monster Mania 2017 in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Redline! Archer! Barzinga At Emerald City Comic Con 2017!
- It's A Family Thing: Great Lakes Comic Con 2017
- Jim Shooter, Alex Saviuk, Paul Soles: Barzinga At The Great Lakes Comic Con
- A 30 Year Career With Spider-Man: Alex Saviuk
- Heroic Aleworks: Barzinga Episode 4
- Barzinga Episode 3: Stranger Beer
- Barzinga Episode 2: Batbeer!
- Barzinga Episode 1: Seven To Beer.
- Otakon: A Look Back At One Of America’s Biggest Anime Cons - June 28, 2017
- Will Diana Survive? Wonder Woman 77 Meets The Bionic Woman #5 Review - June 28, 2017
- Disney’s Plan For Donald Trump Animatronic Proceeding Despite Reports To The Contrary - June 28, 2017
- Mysterious Rick And Morty Live Stream Event Set For June 29th - June 28, 2017
- Who Will Be Victorious? WWE Smackown Women’s Ladder Match, Round 2 - June 27, 2017