Cosplayers coming to C2E2 brought their A game last weekend with their cosplay! From superheroes, to Disney, to very creative mash ups (Jedi Rapunzel!) there was a little bit of everything.
As someone who once cosplayed at every con (I’ve since stopped because I’m lazy) I always appreciate the effort put out by every single cosplayer who shows up at a show. Below is just a small sampling from what I saw on Friday, I wish I could have seen everyone! Props to every cosplayer below, you were fabulous.
- The Challenge Of Violence And More - Image Comics Presented Contemporary Storytelling At C2E2
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018