Cosplayers coming to C2E2 brought their A game last weekend with their cosplay! From superheroes, to Disney, to very creative mash ups (Jedi Rapunzel!) there was a little bit of everything.
As someone who once cosplayed at every con (I’ve since stopped because I’m lazy) I always appreciate the effort put out by every single cosplayer who shows up at a show. Below is just a small sampling from what I saw on Friday, I wish I could have seen everyone! Props to every cosplayer below, you were fabulous.
- The Challenge Of Violence And More - Image Comics Presented Contemporary Storytelling At C2E2
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017