Cosplayers coming to C2E2 brought their A game last weekend with their cosplay! From superheroes, to Disney, to very creative mash ups (Jedi Rapunzel!) there was a little bit of everything.
As someone who once cosplayed at every con (I’ve since stopped because I’m lazy) I always appreciate the effort put out by every single cosplayer who shows up at a show. Below is just a small sampling from what I saw on Friday, I wish I could have seen everyone! Props to every cosplayer below, you were fabulous.
- The Challenge Of Violence And More - Image Comics Presented Contemporary Storytelling At C2E2
- New Star Wars 40th Anniversary Merchandise From The Disney Store - May 24, 2017
- Barzinga At The Five Points Festival: Beer! Toys! Comics! - May 24, 2017
- Kohl’s Unveils New Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection - May 24, 2017
- Comics, Toys, And Beer: The Five Points Festival - May 24, 2017
- Arcade Chaser: Game Point Arcade Inside Disney’s All Star Sports Resort - May 24, 2017