It’s been 2o years since the rather ‘normal’ Connors family was on tv, and apparently it’s time for them to come back.
Deadline just broke the news that Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, and Sarah Gilbert are all returning for a revival series. Laurie Metcalf and others in the process of joining them reportedly.
Back in March during an appearance on CBS’s The Talk (which was co-created by Sarah Gilbert), the subject of the revival came up, with both Gilbert and Goodman commenting on it:
A number of networks are bidding for the rights to the revisit, no real headway on who’s gonna get it.
If you recall in 2009, Roseanne published a short tidbit on her website about “where the characters from the series would be today”, including things like Roseanne and Jackie opening the first medical marijuana dispensary in Lanford; Dan reappearing alive after faking his death; DJ being published; Mark dying in Iraq; David leaving Darlene for a woman half his age; Darlene coming out, meeting a woman and having a baby with her; Becky working at Walmart; Arnie befriending the Governor of Illinois and remarrying Nancy, Bev selling a painting for $10,000; Jerry and the grandsons forming a boy band; and Bonnie being arrested for selling crack.
- Halt And Catch Fire’s Season 4 Premiere Date PLUS A Teaser - June 27, 2017
- Good News For X Files Fans, Season 11 Writers Announced - June 26, 2017
- Mad Magazine Announces New Editor, Bill Morrison! - June 26, 2017
- The Legacy Of The Gunslinger: New Dark Tower Featurette - June 25, 2017
- Happy 35th Birthday To Blade Runner - June 25, 2017