We are a week away from the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in theaters, which will mean a whole knew set of outfits for cosplayers to work with. But with most of the characters, it’s more than just costumes. Take the blue-skinned, cybernetic killer Nebula or the newest hero, Mantis. Both of the character are more than putting together some leather and worbla. The last two Becoming Marvel videos feature cosplayer Amberskies becoming Nebula and Miya Tamlyn transforming into Mantis. We see not only the costumes up close, but the make-up work involved to mimic the film looks. I’m hoping to see someone done up as Yondu next.
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Kiss #8, Pathfinder: Runescars #1 And James Bond: Service - May 24, 2017