We are a week away from the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in theaters, which will mean a whole knew set of outfits for cosplayers to work with. But with most of the characters, it’s more than just costumes. Take the blue-skinned, cybernetic killer Nebula or the newest hero, Mantis. Both of the character are more than putting together some leather and worbla. The last two Becoming Marvel videos feature cosplayer Amberskies becoming Nebula and Miya Tamlyn transforming into Mantis. We see not only the costumes up close, but the make-up work involved to mimic the film looks. I’m hoping to see someone done up as Yondu next.
- Former NFL QB Vince Young Takes Shots At Jeff Fisher And Ryan Fitzpatrick - June 27, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews: Blood Brothers #1, Greatest Adventure #3 And Hero Killers #2 - June 27, 2017
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017