We are a week away from the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in theaters, which will mean a whole knew set of outfits for cosplayers to work with. But with most of the characters, it’s more than just costumes. Take the blue-skinned, cybernetic killer Nebula or the newest hero, Mantis. Both of the character are more than putting together some leather and worbla. The last two Becoming Marvel videos feature cosplayer Amberskies becoming Nebula and Miya Tamlyn transforming into Mantis. We see not only the costumes up close, but the make-up work involved to mimic the film looks. I’m hoping to see someone done up as Yondu next.
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara and Mon-El Speed Off to Meet [Spoiler] - May 23, 2018