We are a week away from the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in theaters, which will mean a whole knew set of outfits for cosplayers to work with. But with most of the characters, it’s more than just costumes. Take the blue-skinned, cybernetic killer Nebula or the newest hero, Mantis. Both of the character are more than putting together some leather and worbla. The last two Becoming Marvel videos feature cosplayer Amberskies becoming Nebula and Miya Tamlyn transforming into Mantis. We see not only the costumes up close, but the make-up work involved to mimic the film looks. I’m hoping to see someone done up as Yondu next.
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018