We are a week away from the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in theaters, which will mean a whole knew set of outfits for cosplayers to work with. But with most of the characters, it’s more than just costumes. Take the blue-skinned, cybernetic killer Nebula or the newest hero, Mantis. Both of the character are more than putting together some leather and worbla. The last two Becoming Marvel videos feature cosplayer Amberskies becoming Nebula and Miya Tamlyn transforming into Mantis. We see not only the costumes up close, but the make-up work involved to mimic the film looks. I’m hoping to see someone done up as Yondu next.
- Chick-fil-A Is Closed On Sundays; Why Would You Open One In An NFL Stadium? - August 16, 2017
- Paramount Picks Up Blake Lively Spy Thriller ‘The Rhythm Section’ - August 16, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Rik Hoskin Talks Red Rising: Sons of Ares #4 - August 16, 2017
- The Planning For The Arrowverse Crossover Has Begun - August 16, 2017
- Curse Launches ‘D&D Beyond’ A Digital Resource For Dungeons & Dragons - August 16, 2017