Bethesda’s E3 conference this year will take place on June 11th at 6:30pm PT in downtown LA. They’re calling it “Bethesdaland” because everyone needs a cutesy name for their E3 event. First we got EA Play and the Nintendo Treehouse and now it’s Bethesdaland. When will the madness stop?
The above image comes from the official invite and features a theme park based on Bethesda’s famous game properties. There are references to Fallout, Dishored, The Elder Scrolls, Quake, Doom, and even Prey in Bethesdaland. But nestled inside the theme park are two areas “under construction” so they could be revealing some new licensed properties or original IPs at their conference. Since all of Bethesda’s flagship series are already represented on the map, it seems likely that these are new games and not just sequels. Or maybe we’re getting Wet 2.
Either way, we’ll find out June 11th. So mark your calendars.
- Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider Announced For September 15 Release From Bethesda At E3
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018