Yesterday, Square Enix shot out the brand new updates to Final Fantasy XV, and while there isn’t anything in here to make the game’s mechanics or story get a major overhaul of any kind, the new updates kinda make the game feel like it got a quick spit-polish.
Below is a quick list of the addition thrown in, the first of which we’ll be spending some time on as we try to level up in Time Quests and achieve all the prizes we can. We’re not so keen on the music and car decals, but hey, we know some people are. Tell us what you think of the new additions when you get a chance to play them.
- Introduction of rankings to Timed Quests
- First Timed Quest reward – the Afrosword, a greatsword inspired by Grammy Award winning DJ and Producer Afrojack
- New car decals for players to customize their Regalia
- Three new songs added to the Music Player
- Enlarged font sizes for the subtitles and various menu screens