When I told the kids there was an Naimal Jam comic coming, there was mild interest.
When I told them it would be free for Free Comic Book Day in May and then start a new ongoing series based on the popular video game, their ears pricked up.
But when I told them the first issue would have Free stickers, they bit my arm off.
In Britain, the kids weekly comic book market is made up almost entirely of comics with free giveaway items, stickers, toys, cards, posters, notebooks, makeup and the like. Indeed, it is more accurate to say that the comic is just s delivery mechanism for… stuff.
Could this be the first step in a similar direction?
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Watch: Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018