Aside from some pretty visuals and screenshots, we haven’t been given much in terms of gameplay or story from THQ Nordic in regards to their upcoming sci-fi fantasy RPG called ELEX. That’s probably going to change in about seven weeks when we roll into E3 and hopefully see a demo, but for now, the company is keeping that end of things (including an official release dated) a bit secretive. What we did finally something in terms of storyline this week when the company dropped a prologue trailer on Friday, giving insight into the character you’ll be playing and the world in which you’ll be fighting in. It looks and sounds cool on the surface, definitely the kind of story I would read if it were put into a novel first. But we’ll see if the story overshadows the gameplay when they finally give us a taste of the action in the months to come. For now, enjoy the visuals.
- 'BioMutant' Makes An Official Debut At Gamescom
- THQ Reveal Their Latest Game Before Gamescon: 'Black Mirror'
- 'The Guild 3' Debuts At E3, 11 Years After Last Sequel
- 'AquaNox Deep Descent' Gets New Life From THQ Nordic At E3
- THQ Nordic Has Announced Release Dates For SpellForce 3, ELEX, And Chasers: Nightwar
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018