Okay, so you’re not really doing to get to race around the store and slam other karts off into the oblivion that is the bath and shower section, but Target is partnering with Nintendo to turn a lot of their stores into a Mario Kart themed store. The move is being onto to promote the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch this week, and GameXplain were the first to show off all the cool details of what you can check out, which includes being greeted at the door by Mario and walking around the store in specially designed shopping carts. Regardless of how you feel about the game, that’s pretty cool.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia To Hit North America - January 16, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Expansion “The Hidden Ones” Coming Next Week - January 16, 2018
- Capcom Releases A Launch Trailer & Intro Video For Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - January 16, 2018
- WWE 2K18 Receives A New “Enduring Icons” Pack Today - January 16, 2018
- Jeff Kaplan Says Overwatch’s Next Hero Is “Meta Changing” - January 16, 2018