Okay, so you’re not really doing to get to race around the store and slam other karts off into the oblivion that is the bath and shower section, but Target is partnering with Nintendo to turn a lot of their stores into a Mario Kart themed store. The move is being onto to promote the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch this week, and GameXplain were the first to show off all the cool details of what you can check out, which includes being greeted at the door by Mario and walking around the store in specially designed shopping carts. Regardless of how you feel about the game, that’s pretty cool.
- Telltale Games Shows Off Harley Quinn In Latest ‘Batman’ Trailer - September 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Show Off The Latest ‘Code Vein’ Trailer - September 23, 2017
- A Better Look At ‘Monster Hunter World’ From Tokyo Game Show - September 23, 2017
- Koei Tecmo Confirms ‘Attack On Titan 2’ For Multiple Systems - September 23, 2017
- Yamcha & Tien Share A ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Trailer - September 23, 2017