Okay, so you’re not really doing to get to race around the store and slam other karts off into the oblivion that is the bath and shower section, but Target is partnering with Nintendo to turn a lot of their stores into a Mario Kart themed store. The move is being onto to promote the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch this week, and GameXplain were the first to show off all the cool details of what you can check out, which includes being greeted at the door by Mario and walking around the store in specially designed shopping carts. Regardless of how you feel about the game, that’s pretty cool.
- You’ll Be Able to Download Hitman’s Marrakesh Map Tomorrow for Free - July 16, 2018
- Saudi Arabia Bans 47 Video Games After Child Deaths - July 16, 2018
- Berlin Studio Klang Games Raises Nearly $9 Million for Their Latest Title - July 16, 2018
- Dungeons & Dragons Announces Several New Items for the Holiday Season - July 16, 2018
- Magic: The Gathering is Getting Hit Hard by Tariffs in Canada - July 16, 2018