Okay, so you’re not really doing to get to race around the store and slam other karts off into the oblivion that is the bath and shower section, but Target is partnering with Nintendo to turn a lot of their stores into a Mario Kart themed store. The move is being onto to promote the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch this week, and GameXplain were the first to show off all the cool details of what you can check out, which includes being greeted at the door by Mario and walking around the store in specially designed shopping carts. Regardless of how you feel about the game, that’s pretty cool.
- Echo Fox Secures A Franchise Spot In The ‘League Of Legends’ Championship Series - November 20, 2017
- Microïds Release A New Nintendo Switch Trailer For ‘Gear.Club Unlimited’ - November 20, 2017
- Adventure Modes Featured In Latest ‘Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia’ Trailer - November 20, 2017
- Fat Dog Games Release The First Scary Trailer For ‘Apparition’ - November 20, 2017
- Ubisoft Lays Out The Plans For Year Three Of ‘Rainbow Six Siege’ - November 20, 2017