Okay, so you’re not really doing to get to race around the store and slam other karts off into the oblivion that is the bath and shower section, but Target is partnering with Nintendo to turn a lot of their stores into a Mario Kart themed store. The move is being onto to promote the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch this week, and GameXplain were the first to show off all the cool details of what you can check out, which includes being greeted at the door by Mario and walking around the store in specially designed shopping carts. Regardless of how you feel about the game, that’s pretty cool.
- Sea Of Thieves Experiencing Server Issues on Opening Day - March 20, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Coming to LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Sooner Than Expected - March 20, 2018
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer Says They’re Down for Banjo-Kazooie to Appear in Super Smash Bros. - March 20, 2018
- Fortress Festoon: Exploring Geeky Jewelry and Watches from ThinkGeek - March 20, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Announces New Wrocław Studio to Help Cyberpunk 2077 - March 20, 2018